Fans player of the season

Stepgar

Kelvin Davies. I know this is very true of Rickie also, but I dont think we would be anywhere near the playy-offs this season without his point-saving performances, particularly in the first half of the year when we had less firepower to rely on.

Likely to be overshadowed this time around, but still vitally important in my view.

Yeah I voted Harding, just for the fact Lambert will win by a landslide, and he deserves some recognition.

By the way the thread is going so far, Harding is gonna win it. Which would be ridiculous IMO - no slight on Harding who has been immense, but Lambert has just been unbelievably good this season.

Which would be ridiculous IMO

Not if the majority of fans believe him to have performed best over the course of the season. Don't get me wrong, I love Lambert more than it's ok for a man to love another man, but I don't think Harding has played one poor game for us this season. There have been games (very few) where Lambert has been invisible.

Not if the majority of fans believe him to have performed best over the course of the season. Don't get me wrong, I love Lambert more than it's ok for a man to love another man, but I don't think Harding has played one poor game for us this season. There have been games (very few) where Lambert has been invisible.

The 3-1 loss to Brighton was a pretty poor game for Harding.

If past Player of the season runs like previously, all we're doing is voting for the player most likely to leave in the summer. Don't want to jinx it, so I'm not going to vote.

Pulis is the current favorite.

By the way the thread is going so far, Harding is gonna win it. Which would be ridiculous IMO - no slight on Harding who has been immense, but Lambert has just been unbelievably good this season.

May be there are 2 trophies, the one on this thread:

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=21973

Which would appear to have Lambo winning this one with Harding winning

:confused:

Harding is the most improved player in my opinion. He has got better and better each week, and he was fantastic at right back in the JPT final. He got caught out of position a few times earlier in the season, and now his all round game is fantastic.

Lambert by a mile though.

Kelvin Davies. I know this is very true of Rickie also, but I dont think we would be anywhere near the playy-offs this season without his point-saving performances, particularly in the first half of the year when we had less firepower to rely on.

Likely to be overshadowed this time around, but still vitally important in my view.

I don't f*ckin believe this, are you f*ckin mad??? I despair, unf*ckinbelievable.

Ricky lambert by a country mile for not only us but the entire league.

I don't f*ckin believe this, are you f*ckin mad??? I despair, unf*ckinbelievable.

Ricky lambert by a country mile for not only us but the entire league.

Yes, we know you have a downer on Davis kipper, no need to over do the reaction though ! Would start to think maybe you're a WUM :D

Yes, we know you have a downer on Davis kipper, no need to over do the reaction though ! Would start to think maybe you're a WUM :D

Shut it old man and give me a poem. Do you consider davis to be in the same league as Ricky?? If you say yes you are a freak, as Delldays said if you say anyone other than ricky you are trying to be clever, like music snobs who always like the unheard of song on a popular album.

Shut it old man and give me a poem. Do you consider davis to be in the same league as Ricky?? If you say yes you are a freak, as Delldays said if you say anyone other than ricky you are trying to be clever, like music snobs who always like the unheard of song on a popular album.

Haha, you are a WUM ! I have already stated RL would be my player of the season so not disagreeing with you but Davis as player of the season is far less silly than many of the comments on here.

I do also agree with you about the music snobs, have given up commenting on it though not as bad as it was TBH.

But talking of freaks...........

Haha, you are a WUM ! I have already stated RL would be my player of the season so not disagreeing with you but Davis as player of the season is far less silly than many of the comments on here.

I do also agree with you about the music snobs, have given up commenting on it though not as bad as it was TBH.

But talking of freaks...........

Baj??

Do you consider davis to be in the same league as Ricky??

They are in the same league, aren't they?

I think if he had played more games I would probably vote for Fonte, who was in a different league to Ricky at the start of the season, but is now in the same league. Fonte is a class above just about anyone else in this division, one of the few that would genuinely not look out of place in the PL. But I think it should be someone who has played at least most of the season.

Player of the season has to be Hammond and the best track on Nevermind is "Endless, Nameless".