Man City v Spurs

I reckon saggy chops did it on purpose, told his players to concentrate on the league and not give a damn about the Cup. Bale clearly didn't listen but even he couldn't beat Poopy almost single handedly. I hope and pray Spuds lose in the 1st qualifying round and that it is so early it knackers them for the rest of the season and they finish nowhere wtf.gif

Arry went on his wild spending spree after Skates won the FA cup, I can just see him going absolutely off the charts for Champions League. The Spuds will be bankrupt and in administration in 2 seasons with nothing to show for it. The minute he announces team ______ has offered him a job and it's always been his dream to work there even though Spurs have been like a family to him, all their supporters better get ready to panic because he's always the first rat off the sinking ship.

Shame it wasn't acid.

This.

Assuming they're a seeded team, they'll have to play another seeded team, nearly all of whom will have prior Champions League experience. I'll be surprised if they get to the group stage, unless they draw Rangers...

that bastard management team that arry leads still got us relegated..ffs

No they didn't. As I've told you all many times Harry has a way of managing that needs to be left alone and not have too many questions asked about it.

If Rupert had just stumped up the cash and let him get on with doing what he does best and faded into the background we'd probably still be in the EPL.

No they didn't. As I've told you all many times Harry has a way of managing that needs to be left alone and not have too many questions asked about it.

If Rupert had just stumped up the cash and let him get on with doing what he does best and faded into the background we'd probably still be in the EPL.

Redkrapp did not care about Saints.