Saints official Facebook page

trousers

Not sure if this is right but on that page someone has posted that we are going a preseason tour to Kazakhstan a game at Almaty 16th July) and Astana (20th July), well I suppose people can post anything.

Edited by ladysaint

Not sure if this is right but on that page someone has posted that we are going a preseason tour to Kazakhstan a game at Almaty 16th July) and Astana (20th July), well I suppose people can post anything.

I'm enjoying the perverse logic of this. Kazakhstan is a MASSIVE country with loads of untapped English football marketing potential.

But seriously...

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else think that the official facebook page is rubbish? It started with a wall and discussion board now they have taken them off and it's only the club who can start new topics, which are just links to the stories on the OS. pointless really.

Anyone else think that the official facebook page is rubbish? It started with a wall and discussion board now they have taken them off and it's only the club who can start new topics, which are just links to the stories on the OS. pointless really.

Pravda 2.0

I suspect the reason for them taking the wall off was that the first post on their wall when the STs Announced story went up on there called the club "cvnts" for not having an instalment plan, and that was pretty much the same for every comment that was posted on the subject after that.

You can't comment on the OS, you can't get anything noticed on Twitter, why leave somewhere for people to actually be critical ? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...