Corporate box cost?

trousers

It used to be £33k per season in the Prem and, as far as I believe, there has not been much variation since then on the basis that there are more games.

I know one of the current Box holders and I am sure he said he were paying approx £30k for the season.

Probably that's why there is a very limited uptake.

One thing you can say about old Rosy Cheeks, when my company had a box in the early days of St Marys Rupes always used to pop in to say hello (and possibly check the catering was up to standard!!!)

It used to be £33k per season in the Prem and, as far as I believe, there has not been much variation since then on the basis that there are more games.

I know one of the current Box holders and I am sure he said he were paying approx £30k for the season.

Probably that's why there is a very limited uptake.

One thing you can say about old Rosy Cheeks, when my company had a box in the early days of St Marys Rupes always used to pop in to say hello (and possibly check the catering was up to standard!!!)

Hi - Cheers for the info - I was thinking about the one-off per match price rather than for a whole season. I think the £1,200 someone quoted above sounds about right from memory.

Hi - Cheers for the info - I was thinking about the one-off per match price rather than for a whole season. I think the £1,200 someone quoted above sounds about right from memory.

Depends what you are looking for.

There is a few packages. For example you can add free alcohol / hot meal / cold buffet etc

Between £100 and £150+VAT per person ( based on 10 sharing the box ) I believe.

Depends what you are looking for.

There is a few packages. For example you can add free alcohol / hot meal / cold buffet etc

Between £100 and £150+VAT per person ( based on 10 sharing the box ) I believe.

Cheers Stu.

Background is that I've got a mate who supports Dagenham and we always said we'd book an exec box for Saints vs Daggers game if we ever ended up in the same division....

I never imagined we'd have to put the plan into action! :)

I never though someone would surpass Alpine as the dullest and most repetitive poster.

The ticket tax is an unethical rip off and if it had happened in any other country fans would be up in arms. It's because of so called fans like you that Cortese can get away with it.

The ticket tax is an unethical rip off and if it had happened in any other country fans would be up in arms. It's because of so called fans like you that Cortese can get away with it.

I bought a season ticket and was happy to. I think my season ticket has provided me with good value for money.

I bought a season ticket and was happy to. I think my season ticket has provided me with good value for money.

So it's just case of "i'm alright jack" for you then. The ticket tax might not bother you, but it bothers me.

So it's just case of "i'm alright jack" for you then. The ticket tax might not bother you, but it bothers me.

how about you dont buy a new season ticket, make a post once telling us that you wont be buying and then with respect .....

shut the ***** up about it as i think we get the picture that you are not happy about it.

how about you dont buy a new season ticket, make a post once telling us that you wont be buying and then with respect .....

shut the ***** up about it as i think we get the picture that you are not happy about it.

There's no point in me buying a season ticket because I cannot make all the games, instead I choose to go when I can and purchase my tickets over the phone. From now on Cortese is going to charge me £3 extra for the privilidge and that's a blatant rip off.

There's no point in me buying a season ticket because I cannot make all the games, instead I choose to go when I can and purchase my tickets over the phone. From now on Cortese is going to charge me £3 extra for the privilidge and that's a blatant rip off.

What goes around comes around for the man who loves the ConDems. ;-) I'm allright jack is ok if it suits you eh Dune? FWIW I believe the booking fee is a stitch up, but it also happens in other areas of the "entertainment" industry. Not that any of that has anything to do with corporate hospitality!