Super Powers - what's yours?

RonManager

Anyone out there discovered they have a hidden super-power recently?

The reason I ask is that I've just fallen out of my bedroom window. In a wild panic I flapped my arms.

I'm now circling gracefully 200 feet above the house posting on my i phone. Might go for a flap over Exmoor later.

This is true.

The other day whilst sat on the decking drinking some ****y Baron de Rothschild plonk, I discovered that one actually CAN light one's flatulence. Can't wait to impress the gk's when I see them.

Warning; anyone trying this at home, it singes the hairs on your hand but not your bum ones which funnily enough adds a certain 'Je Ne Se Qua' (sp) to the aroma much like a decent red.

Anyone out there discovered they have a hidden super-power recently?

The reason I ask is that I've just fallen out of my bedroom window. In a wild panic I flapped my arms.

I'm now circling gracefully 200 feet above the house posting on my i phone. Might go for a flap over Exmoor later.

That's really freaky, last night the movie channel showed The Mystery Men which must be the World's worst ever Super Hero Movie.

I discovered I have an amazing ability to be able to press a reluctant TV remote control button.

(BTW Ron, better cut back on the fresh summer mushrooms from the local forest until you develop X-Ray vision to pick the right ones)

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

I can turn liquids to gas, without the addition of heat.

I only have to drink a number of pints of beer or cider and voila, several hours later the liquid is converted...

The crows have ceased attacking me and seem to have accepted me as one of their own. At the moment I'm sitting on a branch trying not to make eye contact with a large Barn Owl.

My arms ache.

I'll have some of what you were drinking :D