Is there a problem at SFC ?

alpine_saint

Late ST announcement

No kit announcement

No pre-season tour announcement

No Transfer Activity

Has the club been closed down for the next month ??? I understood nothing happening last summer because the club was in limbo, but what is the reason this summer ?

Late ST announcement

No kit announcement

No Transfer Activity

Has the club been closed down for the next month ??? I understood nothing happening last summer because the club was in limbo, but what is the reason this summer ?

Why pay the extra in getting a professional photographer down at the beginning of June when they are cheaper in July.

You really are going for the summer wind up award for 2010 Alpine?

Late ST announcement

No kit announcement

No Transfer Activity

The reason is because Cortese does not give a fook about you, me or anyone else.

The communication between club and fans is now worse than it ever has been in the 25 years I have been watching Saints.

Yet Cortese gets away with it because he is our 'saviour' according to most... he's not our saviour, he saw an opportunity to make a mint out of us, he didn't get Liebherr to spend his money to save us, he got Liebherr to spend his money because he wanted a pop at running a football club and thought he could make Liebherr some money in the process.

The longer the mass blind hysteria of love carries on for Cortese... the worse it will get.

Alpine you started an almost exactly the same thread as this yesterday morning, seriously this is really pathetic now. This is not the Alpine Web Forum, people dont want to hear about you moaning all the time, give it a rest now hey?

Normally I have a lot of time for the things you say, you speak a lot of sense and people treat you unfairly but now you are just being a ****.

The reason is because Cortese does not give a fook about you, me or anyone else.

The communication between club and fans is now worse than it ever has been in the 25 years I have been watching Saints.

Yet Cortese gets away with it because he is our 'saviour' according to most... he's not our saviour, he saw an opportunity to make a mint out of us, he didn't get Liebherr to spend his money to save us, he got Liebherr to spend his money because he wanted a pop at running a football club and thought he could make Liebherr some money in the process.

The longer the mass blind hysteria of love carries on for Cortese... the worse it will get.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. If you think things are bad at SFC at the moment I can't imagine what you have been like the past few years. You must have had the Samaritans on speed dial.

CORTESE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or not.

Alpine you started an almost exactly the same thread as this yesterday morning, seriously this is really pathetic now. This is not the Alpine Web Forum, people dont want to hear about you moaning all the time, give it a rest now hey?

Normally I have a lot of time for the things you say, you speak a lot of sense and people treat you unfairly but now you are just being a ****.

+1.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. If you think things are bad at SFC at the moment I can't imagine what you have been like the past few years. You must have had the Samaritans on speed dial.

CORTESE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or not.

Give me some examples of good communication between the club and the fans in the last year?

Come on... balance the debate... if I am wrong then offer something back...

Give me some examples of good communication between the club and the fans in the last year?

Come on... balance the debate... if I am wrong then offer something back...

TBF Cortese listened and acted on the concerns of fans at the last fans forum. I am hoping for similar things this year but I definitely agree with you that on the whole things have git worse.

TBF Cortese listened and acted on the concerns of fans at the last fans forum. I am hoping for similar things this year but I definitely agree with you that on the whole things have git worse.

What were the concerns and what did he do to change things? ( Serious question )

70's & 80's there was little "communication" from the club. Seem's since we have moved into the internet times that the club are required to constantly keep us updated.

Some on here need to get out more - its Summer for christ sake.

Some of us are at work... and it's raining anyway...

The club are not required to constantly keep us updated.

I asked the question to give one example of good communication the club have shown in the last year...

Just one...

It can't be that hard, surely?