Ideal Job

Crouchie's Lawyer

Going on from Olympics thread in the Lounge, just wondering what peoples ideal jobs would be?

I have been thinking about this a lot of recent, as im not enjoying my current job as much as I thought I would and as much as my previous job.

I think working with pets would be my dream job. I know a Vet would be the obvious choice, however, a lot of Vet work is the bad side of dealing with animals. Seeing sick pets, having to put them down etc.

I think looking after cats or dogs would be a dream job of mine, sadly I dont think it would make me my millions!

I'd really like to work in a living museum. We were in Ironbridge last week and I'd love to dress up in Victorian clothes and 'pretend' to have lived in those times at a place like that.

Alternatively I'd like to be a museum / tour guide (in Oxford) or work in a bookshop. Or work in a theatre, either back stage or as an usherperson.

But these jobs don't pay enough :(

Ah AV, long time. I set up that 'things you like' thread as you asked...

I could go and find it, but I am far too lazy, so I will just say, that the things I like are:

- To be a Dog handler

- Weekends

- Evenings

- Bank holidays

- My Mum

- My Dad

- My Sister

- My friend

- My ladyfriend (hand, hahahahahaha, that's for the funny ones out there)

- More than 5 hours sleep

- Smiling

- Seeing people happy

- Posting happy lists on the innernets with 33.3% of my daily innernets allowance.

I hope all my peeps out there are alive and kicking.

Love you all xx

I'd like to be a private eye in the Raymond Chandler style. If any scriptwriter wants an idea for a film then write a sequel to 'West World' called 'Noir World' - that's where i want to go on holiday.

Failing that I found barwork to be the most fun but least paid and the hours were rubbish. In fact the most enjoyable jobs I've had were the least paid I've had.

A vet. You get to put down dogs.

I took my dog to the vets for a simple check up only last week.

I was quite upset not to mentioned surprised, when the vet said he would have to put our Shelby down. I managed to hold back the tears and asked him why? He said "cos she's ****ing heavy mate"

£50 into the bargain too - at least D ick Turpin hade the decency to wear a mask!

Coat, Hat, Scarf, Taxi, whoosh

I took my dog to the vets for a simple check up only last week.

I was quite upset not to mentioned surprised, when the vet said he would have to put our Shelby down. I managed to hold back the tears and asked him why? He said "cos she's ****ing heavy mate"

£50 into the bargain too - at least D ick Turpin hade the decency to wear a mask!

Coat, Hat, Scarf, Taxi, whoosh

This is a funny joke. Much funnier than the crap one about the sniffer dog. Is it a Freddie Starr joke?

Was listening to the radio this am and they were talking about the Chelski game against that clunge team, or whatever they are called.

Apparently Chelsea dont trust the food being cooked for them at the hotel they are staying at so they are employing a taster to 'check' all the food before hand.

THAT is my ideal job! Bet the pay aint half bad either!