The loser of the month award goes to...

equalizer

or this 'woman'

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1757267.ece

FAST food fan Natalie Jackson was hit with a £150 fine at KFC — for staying too long gorging on a monster-sized “family bucket”.

The trainee nurse and a pal plumped for FOURTEEN chicken pieces, SIX bags of fries and large COKES after driving to their local branch.

They spent an hour and a half scoffing the 5,456-calorie feast. Days later regular customer Natalie got the fine in the post for breaking the restaurant car park’s 75-minute limit.

Natalie — who eats at KFC three times a week — complained to restaurant bosses that she was unaware of signs warning of the time limit in Huddersfield, West Yorks.

Extract from the site

I was shopping in Superdrug for some new razors when from out of nowhere I saw a man stagger from behind the tampons and bite an elderly woman on the neck. Why she was stood by the tampons at her age, I'll never know. However, that doesn't excuse his actions and I went to investigate. As I began walking towards him I saw a hoard of no less than a dozen people lumbering toward me. Now I'm no fool, I've seen Dawn of the Dead, I've seen 28 Days Later and I've seen Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' enough times to realise that I was encountering the living dead. Before they got any closer I had hurdled the Colgate and burst through the fire exit in true Bruce Willis fashion

or this 'woman'

FAST food fan Natalie Jackson was hit with a £150 fine at KFC — for staying too long gorging on a monster-sized “family bucket”.

The trainee nurse and a pal plumped for FOURTEEN chicken pieces, SIX bags of fries and large COKES after driving to their local branch.

They spent an hour and a half scoffing the 5,456-calorie feast. Days later regular customer Natalie got the fine in the post for breaking the restaurant car park’s 75-minute limit.

Natalie — who eats at KFC three times a week — complained to restaurant bosses that she was unaware of signs warning of the time limit in Huddersfield, West Yorks.

Wow, she purdy. :rolleyes:

This bloke is either a complete freak or an absolute genuis!

He comes from teh Isle of Wight so I think that may answer the question, but what better way of pulling a stunner than doing this. there is even a face book group.

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?sid=6acdb4fa6be6c7266aae403ca07b4458&refurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.new.facebook.com%2Fs.php%3Fref%3Dsearch%26init%3Dq%26q%3Dgirl%2Bof%2Bmy%2Bdreams%26sid%3D6acdb4fa6be6c7266aae403ca07b4458&gid=62108920514

Sadder still, this is actually what he is doing full time, looking for her!

He will get some fit women now, fair play to him,

Thats what Im thinking. I bet he didnt even have a dream, its just an genius way of getting women.

Think about it, most women love things they cant have, and if they think this bloke is after the girl of his dreams and they dont resemble anything like the girl of his dreams, what better challenge?!

Genius!

or this 'woman'

have to love their use of the word "plumped" in that article!

or this 'woman'

I bet she thought she had one over them by taking them to the papers. Jokes on her though as all the Sun are doing is taking the peace out of what a fat bint she is. I bet she claims to be 'big boned' or has a 'thyroid' problem too!

LEAVE THE FAST FOOD ALONE YOU HEFFER!

Thats what Im thinking. I bet he didnt even have a dream, its just an genius way of getting women.

Think about it, most women love things they cant have, and if they think this bloke is after the girl of his dreams and they dont resemble anything like the girl of his dreams, what better challenge?!

Genius!

Sure he may get some woman, but I'd be surprised if he bags a looker, They will probably look like Olive from on the buses! Still if he manages to lose his virginity then good luck to him! :D

I think this is one of my all time favourite threads, not necessarily the content of the thread itself, but what its based on.

A bloke who wants to bang a girl he dreamt up and drew a picture that looks like something my cat could draw.

And a super fat blimp who thought she was 'taking them to the papers' only to find that the paper has basically ripped into her for being a calorie chasing chubbeh!

You couldnt write it!

I think this is one of my all time favourite threads, not necessarily the content of the thread itself, but what its based on.

A bloke who wants to bang a girl he dreamt up and drew a picture that looks like something my cat could draw.

And a super fat blimp who thought she was 'taking them to the papers' only to find that the paper has basically ripped into her for being a calorie chasing chubbeh!

You couldnt write it!

Actually stick some rectangle shaped specs on the fatty and what do you get? Spooky!! ;)

'Despite his scetch being a little basic' made me lol, as well as the comments at the bottom of the article!

Seriously, what a muppet. His 'mates' have handed out leaflets they spent £300 doing in London & Pompey. I bet they are not his mates and just taking the peace

That's £150 each then. :D

I think this thread should be made into a sticky and can be updated when we find people who have done stupid things.

Like this one for example...

b7dmd1.jpg

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20081002/twl-pull-the-udder-one-mad-cow-jailed-41f21e0.html

A US woman will spend the next month in prison after chasing terrified children through an Ohio town dressed as a cow.

Michele Allen was hired to wear the outfit to promote a local "haunted trail" theme park in Middletown, but got drunk at work on the Saturday evening and caused chaos, chasing kids and bringing traffic to a halt.

She also urinated in a nearby yard during her rampage, police said.

Allen refused to calm down once taken to the local police station and according to police was yelling and challenging people to "suck her udders".

The 32-year-old, who was wearing nothing underneath the costume, was forced to wear it in a cell over the weekend and for her first court appearance, when she pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct.

She has been in trouble before and still owes $2,733 (£1,549) for an outstanding "failure to appear on a solicitation" charge. Middletown Municipal Court Judge Mark Wall said: "Michele is pretty well known to us. She's 'struggled,' to say the least.

I think this thread should be made into a sticky and can be updated when we find people who have done stupid things.

Like this one for example...

b7dmd1.jpg

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20081002/twl-pull-the-udder-one-mad-cow-jailed-41f21e0.html

A US woman will spend the next month in prison after chasing terrified children through an Ohio town dressed as a cow.

Michele Allen was hired to wear the outfit to promote a local "haunted trail" theme park in Middletown, but got drunk at work on the Saturday evening and caused chaos, chasing kids and bringing traffic to a halt.

She also urinated in a nearby yard during her rampage, police said.

Allen refused to calm down once taken to the local police station and according to police was yelling and challenging people to "suck her udders".

The 32-year-old, who was wearing nothing underneath the costume, was forced to wear it in a cell over the weekend and for her first court appearance, when she pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct.

She has been in trouble before and still owes $2,733 (£1,549) for an outstanding "failure to appear on a solicitation" charge. Middletown Municipal Court Judge Mark Wall said: "Michele is pretty well known to us. She's 'struggled,' to say the least.

I agree