If you could change one thing about your appearance.....

saint_stevo

So many things! My ears have always stuck out, my nose has always been to big, I could have the belly reduced, the moobs removed, the chin fat sucked out...

Think I'd go with teh moobs. They're fun to play with for a while but it gets old real fast.

I would have my nose straightened, broke it a while back and just got some passport photos done and it is wonky as fook!

I fear that it would not take long before it became broked again, sorry!

There is probably a very good reason why it was broked in the first place. I susupect that that you deserved it too, just didn't learn your lesson!

I'd like to have a smaller willeh.

Bend over, your wish is granted.

I wouldn't want a willeh at all

If you change your mind PM me

I'd lose about 3 stone.

Chop off your heed.

Bigger tits.

You will not find bigger tits anywhere on the ineterweb than here

I'd have four teeth removed.

This can be arranged (for a small fee)

Edited by hamster

I fear that it would not take long before it became broked again, sorry!

There is probably a very good reason why it was broked in the first place. I susupect that that you deserved it too, just didn't learn your lesson!

Yes i had a fight in Pikon.

He started it by headbutting me for apparently barging into him, breaking my nose. I attacked the c*nt with an ashtray. Was teh messy.

Edited by saint_stevo

Sadly, I like my head hair back. I shave my head as if it doesn't matter, but I do miss the great hair I used to have. I'm a stone overweight too, but I can always lose that, and as a matter of fact, I am, being a bit under that stone too much, at present. I'll never get the fantastic barnet back that I used to have.

now = teeth whitened/veneered...

2 years time = boob job (not to enhance, just to lift)

5 years = facelift (gravity is seriously starting to affect my body!!!!).......if i move to the moon, would i look younger and more 'pert' do ya think????:confused:

I've often thought about doing a headstand for a long period of time in the hope that gravity will take effect, StB.

But it's difficult to use my laptop like that :)

worst-plastic-surgery-in-the-world-cat-woman1.jpg

I can't believe someone would PAY to look like that LOL.

In fact I can't believe anyone would pay anything to change their appearance unless they'd had an awful accident or disease.

We should all be satisfied with who we are / what we are - not what we look like FFS.

Mind you, it's easy for me to say that :)