Eviction Run Off - Hypo V Dune

St Chalet

Poster to be banned this weekend?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Poster to be banned this weekend?

• Hypochondriac
    • Dune

He's got a short memory. He actually admitted reporting posts at the time. And Baj/Steve have never stated he didn't.

Maybe it was just bravado/maybe you're making it up. If Baj/Steve say he didn't (and i'm going on hypos word here) it's a bit unfair of you to call him a grass.

Hows your maths Dune? Hypo got five times as many votes as Deppo and you have 50% more votes than Hypo.

But we'll never know how many Deppo would have got because when asked if he'd like to join in (as the 2nd most unpopular poster in the previous poll) he refused the offer.

Maybe it was just bravado/maybe you're making it up. If Baj/Steve say he didn't (and i'm going on hypos word here) it's a bit unfair of you to call him a grass.

Nah

Its true, your ok but he really is a snivelling little snake, i think he has just had a hard time in real life. He has seen many of the other librarians move up to some of the big council run libraries however he is stuck in his smalltime school library. The kids don't really listen to him and snipe back at him when he threatens to go to the headteacher.

Its a shame he has ended up this way. He has somehow managed to wangle it to enable him to post twice as well.

I reported 2 of his posts in quick succession (as I recall the only 2 posts I have ever reported) because it was on a serious thread on the main board and he was attempting to hijack it and take it off topic. Baj posted to confirm that this was the case and I did not report anything else to get him banned as he claimed.

But we'll never know how many Deppo would have got because when asked if he'd like to join in (as the 2nd most unpopular poster in the previous poll) he refused the offer.

Sorry, we can't go having no Alternative Vote. THIS IS FIRST PAST THE POST... at its best.

P.S You would have lost in both the first and second poll.

Nah

Its true, your ok but he really is a snivelling little snake, i think he has just had a hard time in real life. He has seen many of the other librarians move up to some of the big council run libraries however he is stuck in his smalltime school library. The kids don't really listen to him and snipe back at him when he threatens to go to the headteacher.

Its a shame he has ended up this way. He has somehow managed to wangle it to enable him to post twice as well.

I don't know your two's history, but if you're using what Deppo says as a piece of the jig saw and it's untrue that is isn't fair. Deppo is of course a really popular poster even though he refused to enter this poll to put that to the test, so maybe you're being influenced based on a falseity.

I reported 2 of his posts in quick succession (as I recall the only 2 posts I have ever reported) because it was on a serious thread on the main board and he was attempting to hijack it and take it off topic. Baj posted to confirm that this was the case and I did not report anything else to get him banned as he claimed.

Oh.

Well then I apologise to Deppo.

I don't know your two's history, but if you're using what Deppo says as a piece of the jig saw and it's untrue that is isn't fair. Deppo is of course a really popular poster even though he refused to enter this poll to put that to the test, so maybe you're being influenced based on a falseity.

Spastic didn't like it when he posted utter sh*t and I told him it was utter sh*t. I must admit he has some nerve for a youngster.

I don't mind Deppo, don't get me wrong his constant spamming is at times tiresome but realistically i can just scroll up or down and go to the next post. Your not as bad as some say, maybe its because i just couldn't give two sh*ts about politics so don't get mixed up in it. I also don't agree with all the PC b*llsh*t that goes on either.

You did annoy me during your M-Cat/No pills/Pretending to be drunk days, but TBH you do add something to the forum.

Basically i enjoy the banter, i don't want the banter to stop, i can banter with you and banter with others. The problem with Hypo is that he snipes and then hides, he can't back anything up. He is quick enough to jump on the bandwagon but then complains when the wheels start falling off. Reporting, ignoring. He is a snake.

Thats my problem with him, that and the fact he has out of his 10k posts never written anything of any real note.

I haven't won/lost yet.;)

Debatable. It all looks to be going the way EVERYONE but you seems to have expected.

At least you seem to have calmed down a tiny bit since last night, when you gave a convincing impression of coking up on an industrial scale.

From your spelling, it looked like you were so desperate to get whatever spilled on to your computer you were hoovering up the keys.

Either that or you were having an 'episode'.

A one-day poll.

You are voting to evict the person you want to see banned for the weekend.

All electioneering on this thread please.

I guess as this is in the muppet show this is a joke right? i.e. you are not seriously going to ban someone from the forum (even if it is just for the weekend) based on a poll and for no real specific reason?

Jeeeez, if you are then that really is truly pathetic. If someone has done something that warrants a ban then they should be banned, if they haven’t then leave them be.

There are always going to be a few posters that polarise opinions, purely because they are not afraid to stand out from the rest of us boring posters. Weather you love or hate these specific posters, at least they bring something to the forum which is more than many. Hell we have over 50% of forum members who aren’t even active, why not get rid of them all and stop them taking up memory/bandwidth, or whatever (I’m sure their membership must have some impact to forum functionality and performance.

Hopefully I am taking this poll far too seriously and you can just all tell me to chill, but seriously if this is for real this really is low!

I guess as this is in the muppet show this is a joke right? i.e. you are not seriously going to ban someone from the forum (even if it is just for the weekend) based on a poll and for no real specific reason?

Jeeeez, if you are then that really is truly pathetic. If someone has done something that warrants a ban then they should be banned, if they haven’t then leave them be.

There are always going to be a few posters that polarise opinions, purely because they are not afraid to stand out from the rest of us boring posters. Weather you love or hate these specific posters, at least they bring something to the forum which is more than many. Hell we have over 50% of forum members who aren’t even active, why not get rid of them all and stop them taking up memory/bandwidth, or whatever (I’m sure their membership must have some impact to forum functionality and performance.

Hopefully I am taking this poll far too seriously and you can just all tell me to chill, but seriously if this is for real this really is low!

TBF we both agreed the terms before we started...

TBF we all agreed, and it could still be Hypo so fingers crossed n all

I guess as this is in the muppet show this is a joke right? i.e. you are not seriously going to ban someone from the forum (even if it is just for the weekend) based on a poll and for no real specific reason?Hopefully I am taking this poll far too seriously and you can just all tell me to chill, but seriously if this is for real this really is low!

Like others said we all signed up for it. Its just a bit of masochistic / sadistic fun with a little gratuitous spite thrown in. Yes you are taking it far too seriously.

I must admit, as far as the two people in this poll are concerned you have gone up in my estimations Dune, you have although shown yourself to be a little mental and slightly obsessed with politics you atleast have shown yourself to be able to get involved with banter and are at times interesting and funny.

In the interests of fairness and decency i won't name the other poster, but he has shown himself to be as humourless, slimey and boring as i thought.