Eviction Run Off - Hypo V Dune

St Chalet

Poster to be banned this weekend?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Poster to be banned this weekend?

• Hypochondriac
    • Dune

i got 2 votes last time dune...you and hypo are the real ******s here..

Oh noes! People on an internet forum think my online persona is a c*nt! Whatever shall I do? Thankfully I have a lot of friends outside of an internet forum and live a fulfilling life. If you really believe that either I or dune are the slightest bit irritated by a poll set up as a laugh then you are mistaken.

Oh noes! People on an internet forum think my online persona is a c*nt! Whatever shall I do? Thankfully I have a lot of friends outside of an internet forum and live a fulfilling life. If you really believe that either I or dune are the slightest bit irritated by a poll set up as a laugh then you are mistaken.

Don't lie and calm down, did it annoy you ?? Are you gonna put Polls on ignore ??

So the trait of reporting of posts is something that you have cultivated in order to improve your "on-line persona"? Is that what you're saying? If so, sorry, I thought you were just being a snide c*nt.

Why are you justifying this to an online community that you don't care about?

I'm just chuffed that over 40% voted for hypo as they were clearly voting that way to support me.

No no no no

See there is the little bit mental i was talking about.

He'd be an interesting case to meet. He definitely suffers from splitting, havent worked out the underlying personality disorder yet.

You'd need to get a personality before you could get a disorder.

Dunce, you do understand who this particular string of responses is referring to ?

Your not a convincing liar.

Anyways, i will if Hypo does.

I'm being serious.

42% voted in my favour.

I'd like to thank all my supporters and I pledge to keep up my high standards because in modern politics it's all to easy to abandon your core supporters after an election.

Right, ok, then you are slightly mental and hard of hearing.

I'll admit that a few people may not like hypo, but I firmly believe that a high %age of his votes were for me. I also belive that some of my votes may have been cast by hypo's fan club (but not as many). Therefore I would guestimate that 80% or more of the votes were my votes. That is an incredible endorsement of my crusade against the evils of leftism.

I'll admit that a few people may not like hypo, but I firmly believe that a high %age of his votes were for me. I also belive that some of my votes may have been cast by hypo's fan club (but not as many). Therefore I would guestimate that 80% or more of the votes were my votes. That is an incredible endorsement of my crusade against the evils of leftism.

And you are obsessed with politics, rather unnervingly.

Plus i reckon there are many people that dislike Hypo, and many more that dislike you both.

I doubt Hypo has a fanclub.

You are as bad at spinning as you are at lieing.

Cant you see the number of people engaging with you, or even responding to your posts is dropping off a cliff? Thats because your act is really tired. Occasionally you have some good topics for discussion, but then kill the debate with moronic rantings. Give it up.

All the traits you used against hypo are applicable to Buctootim in my opinion. The superior tone is certainly there. I guess this comes from serving as president of his students union.

I don't think so, you rub people up the wrong way, i honestly don't mind you so much anymore except for your obsession with everything political, i also think you are envious that Buctootim was elected as president and you were turned down.

Buctootim is obviously an intelligent poster and adds value.

Hypo is pompous and pointless.

I don't think so, you rub people up the wrong way, i honestly don't mind you so much anymore except for your obsession with everything political, i also think you are envious that Buctootim was elected as president and you were turned down.

Buctootim is obviously an intelligent poster and adds value.

Hypo is pompous and pointless.

Fair enough, but I see buctotim as being very snide and pompous.

:facepalm:

Idiots the lot of us...

Wrong weekend for this to have been won by our winner....

It means that come Saturday while we are getting our butts kicked (but giving it 120%) we'll have to put up with the forum's version of Private Frazer popping onto the matchday thread to tell us "We're all doomed Capn Mainwaring".

Sod it I'll just go down the pub and watch the game laptop free

Fair enough, but I see buctotim as being very snide and pompous.

Its a discussion board Dune, but mostly you dont discuss or add value, responding to or countering the points made. Over 60 posters voted to ban you. You'd be better thinking why that might be instead of trying to turn it it into some faux triumph.

Different views seem to panic you and you respond by dismissing people as commies or resort to baiting. So yes Im often snide to you when you spam, bait or troll. Theres a good cross section of views and backgrounds on this board. If you posted your own thoughts and reasons instead of the thoughts and reasons of Margaret Thatcher, Churchill or Nigel Farage you might get more respectful responses.

Edited by buctootim

Its a discussion board Dune, but mostly you dont discuss or add value, responding to or countering the points made. Over 60 posters voted to ban you. You'd be better thinking why that might be instead of trying to turn it it into some faux triumph.

Different views seem to panic you and you respond by dismissing people as commies or resort to baiting. So yes Im often snide to you when you spam, bait or troll. Theres a good cross section of views and backgrounds on this board. If you posted your own thoughts and reasons instead of the thoughts and reasons of Margaret Thatcher, Churchill or Nigel Farage you might get more respectful responses.

Exactly, he is incapable of reflective or constructive thoughts.

(And possibly he is Andy Gray, as was "just banter")