Eviction Run Off - Hypo V Dune

St Chalet

Poster to be banned this weekend?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Poster to be banned this weekend?

• Hypochondriac
    • Dune

Posts per day is very misleading anyway, it's very easy to post about 70-80 times on a match thread, whilst posting once or twice most others.

And not forgetting those of us that have offshored our postings to India. I have around 23 staff who operate on a rotational basis that post on my behalf. This post, for instance was made my Sragabart Muhakhal from the Puna office.

Its a discussion board Dune, but mostly you dont discuss or add value, responding to or countering the points made. Over 60 posters voted to ban you. You'd be better thinking why that might be instead of trying to turn it it into some faux triumph.

Different views seem to panic you and you respond by dismissing people as commies or resort to baiting. So yes Im often snide to you when you spam, bait or troll. Theres a good cross section of views and backgrounds on this board. If you posted your own thoughts and reasons instead of the thoughts and reasons of Margaret Thatcher, Churchill or Nigel Farage you might get more respectful responses.

The milk monitor has spoken. I find your contributions to be boring but I just ignore them, you should do the same with mine.

It would be awful if St Chalet accidentally forget to reinstate dune tomorrow. Really, really awful if he only remembered on Tuesday.

You and Dune didnt read the small print. St Chalet was cute. The poll was was 'the poster to be banned this weekend' not 'the poster to be banned for this weekend'. Tuesday might never come..... tsk