Saints 0-3 Watford - First half and half-time

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

I for one, generally believed in this and never oust management or board especially when there are no corners to hide in!

Seriously, time for someone like Hoddle (who I hate as much as mr.twitch, but he is good at his job)

this is tearing my heart apart saints

says i need a licence :(

Match Console takes a lot of radio feeds from local BBC Radio Stations, and therefore it is usually not widely available outside of the area in which the original commentary was intended for.

Occasionally it works - but usually, because of copyright laws - it is restricted.

Keep the faith Micky, we are going to win 4-3...

Ohhhh right - I see - this is OUR Leeds United game at SMS. I was there for that one and didnt enjoy it one bit.

This should be good Darren - I'll quote you later of course...!!! ;)

Ohhhh right - I see - this is OUR Leeds United game at SMS. I was there for that one and didnt enjoy it one bit.

This should be good Darren - I'll quote you later of course...!!! ;)

it would be bloody fantastic if we can pull that off today.

still wont sort out our defensive problems but it will be something to be happy about till tuesday. :D

Oh how I do wish it was but 1-0 at half time.

I can't wait the read the post match comments on this one. If this is Saints 'up for it' and 'looking to put things right' feck knows what it would be like if they were apathetic and bit lacklustre.

I can only see things getting worse too!

Oh what fun it is to be a Saints fan eh?

Any chance that we could open the Post Match Thread now....

I could have my rant on there and then get off early down the town with the missus shopping for the rest of the afternoon....

Jesussssssssss what is happening to me.......

In 2 games we have conceded 7 goals - that is a bloody worrying statistic. It is obvious that our team is simply not good enough, despite all the calls of get behind the team, you can't polish a turd.

I'm not sure that JP won't get the push if we lose too heavily today and then again on Tuesday.Obviously there has been a defensive problem for a while and he hasn't done anything to sort it out, signing loan attackers the one after t'other so he may be on thin ice.

In 2 games we have conceded 7 goals - that is a bloody worrying statistic. It is obvious that our team is simply not good enough, despite all the calls of get behind the team, you can't polish a turd.

Not True - In 1 and a half games we have conceded 7 goals...!!!

True - You cannot...!!!

sadly this will continue to happen all season against teams such as watford, Palace, QPR, Cov, Sheff U, Reading, Wolves, Charlton, Ipswich, all are waiting for us... all games will ship goals unless something miraculous happens.

Today is a good example of when Davis cant make those amazing saves. His percentages and luck had to run out sooner or later. Scores like this have been waiting to happen in virtually every game we have played. Some we got lucky with....

Get McGoldrick off at HT Jan. The lad's confidence is shot. He missed the pen; missed the easy one-on-one with their keeper; was responsible for one of their goals. He's had it - shot away. Get someone else on up front - anyone. One of the stewards ffs.

We've missed our last 3 penalties - and that's shocking. Totally unacceptable. I take it we don't do any practicing of them over at Staplewood?

But the worst thing of all is our dreadful, dreadful defending...of which no-one seems to do anything about! Coventry/QPR all over again. Please - someone - do something about our rearguard...

Why would you want to? I've never really understood this. I guess you could roll it in glitter to make it pretty...does that help?