PSN outage

pap

Haven't got it but I'll hold you to that challenge should I get it my dear chum.

I thought I was good, but have discovered you can't play 3 click online and have to use the bloody waggly thing. It's a good job I didn't have a mic because I spent the whole time swearing at my friends from the American colonies.

It's easy - I managed it.

Go into network and try and sign in and then it'll ask for a new password. You can't use your old one.

I tried to sign in and it said that psn is undergoing maintenance.

There was no option to change my password.

I've just noticed that several people in the UK are saying that psn is down again.

Are you still online Dune?

I tried to sign in and it said that psn is undergoing maintenance.

There was no option to change my password.

I've just noticed that several people in the UK are saying that psn is down again.

Are you still online Dune?

No but i was playing online 30 mins ago.

Dear PlayStation®Network user:

As you may have heard, PlayStation®Network was suspended worldwide on 20 April 2011 following a criminal cyber attack on our servers. We're pleased to say that we have now started restoring some PlayStation Network services. Over the coming days, more services will be back up and running and you should keep an eye on eu.playstation.com/psnlatest and PlayStation.Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com for the very latest developments.

Before you start using PlayStation Network again...

In restoring PSN, we have introduced a safety measure which means you will need to update your PlayStation Network account password before you can start using PSN again.

If you've got a Playstation®3, you can do this by updating to system software version 3.61 and then signing in to PlayStation Network from the XMB (XrossMediaBar) Menu. Find out more at eu.playstation.com/ps3psn. Otherwise, you can change your password by visiting https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm on your PC. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes and if you'd lke more help you can follow the step by step guide at eu.playstation.com/psppsn.

Free games on us...

To thank you for your patience whilst PSN has been unavailable, we'll be rolling out a Welcome Back programme for all PSN users shortly; this will include free games to download and a month's free subsciption to PlayStation®Plus (or a free month for existing members). Once available, we'll publish a full list of Welcome Back offers in your country at eu.playstation.com/welcomeback.

Again, we would like to thank you for your patience and support whilst our teams worldwide work to get PSN back up and running. Remember, for the very latest updates, you should visit eu.playstation.com/psnlatest, PlayStation.Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com and follow us on twitter.com/PlayStationEU.

We look forward to seeing you online soon,

The PlayStation Network team

Dear PlayStation®Network user:

As you may have heard, PlayStation®Network was suspended worldwide on 20 April 2011 following a criminal cyber attack on our servers. We're pleased to say that we have now started restoring some PlayStation Network services. Over the coming days, more services will be back up and running and you should keep an eye on eu.playstation.com/psnlatest and PlayStation.Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com for the very latest developments.

Before you start using PlayStation Network again...

In restoring PSN, we have introduced a safety measure which means you will need to update your PlayStation Network account password before you can start using PSN again.

If you've got a Playstation®3, you can do this by updating to system software version 3.61 and then signing in to PlayStation Network from the XMB (XrossMediaBar) Menu. Find out more at eu.playstation.com/ps3psn. Otherwise, you can change your password by visiting https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm on your PC. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes and if you'd lke more help you can follow the step by step guide at eu.playstation.com/psppsn.

Free games on us...

To thank you for your patience whilst PSN has been unavailable, we'll be rolling out a Welcome Back programme for all PSN users shortly; this will include free games to download and a month's free subsciption to PlayStation®Plus (or a free month for existing members). Once available, we'll publish a full list of Welcome Back offers in your country at eu.playstation.com/welcomeback.

Again, we would like to thank you for your patience and support whilst our teams worldwide work to get PSN back up and running. Remember, for the very latest updates, you should visit eu.playstation.com/psnlatest, PlayStation.Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com and follow us on twitter.com/PlayStationEU.

We look forward to seeing you online soon,

The PlayStation Network team

eu.playstation.com is undergoing essential maintenance and is currently unavailable. In the meantime, you can visit the websites below.

Stránka eu.playstation.com podstupuje nezbytnou údržbu a je aktuálně nedostupná. Mezitím můžete navštívit níže uvedené stránky.

eu.playstation.com er under vedligeholdelse og derfor ikke tilgængeligt i øjeblikket. I mellemtiden kan du tjekke nedenstående websites.

eu.playstation.com ist derzeit für Wartungsarbeiten geschlossen. In der Zwischenzeit kannst du bei den unten aufgeführten Websites vorbeischauen.

eu.playstation.com está en proceso de mantenimiento, por lo que el website no está disponible en estos momentos. Entre tanto, puedes visitar los websites indicados más abajo.

eu.playstation.com-sivustoa huolletaan, eikä se ole tällä hetkellä käytettävissä. Sillä välin voit tutustua seuraaviin sivustoihin.

Le site eu.playstation.com est en cours de maintenance. Il est actuellement indisponible. Vous pouvez visiter les sites ci-dessous.

Η διαδικτυακή τοποθεσία eu.playstation.com υπόκειται στις απαραίτητες εργασίες συντήρησης και προς το παρόν δεν είναι διαθέσιμη. Εν τω μεταξύ, μπορείτε να επισκεφθείτε τις παρακάτω διαδικτυακές τοποθεσίες.

eu.playstation.com non è al momento disponibile a causa di interventi di manutenzione. Nel frattempo, dai un'occhiata ai siti Web qui sotto.

eu.playstation.com ondergaat noodzakelijk onderhoud en is momenteel niet beschikbaar. Ondertussen kun je de onderstaande websites bekijken.

Nettstedet eu.playstation.com er for øyeblikket ikke tilgjengelig på grunn av nødvendig vedlikehold. I mellomtiden kan du sjekke nettstedene nedenfor.

Witryna eu.playstation.com przechodzi proces dogłębnej konserwacji i jest w chwili obecnej niedostępna. Możesz w tym czasie odwiedzić poniższe witryny.

A eu.playstation.com está a levar a cabo tarefas de manutenção essenciais e, de momento, não se encontra disponível. Entretanto, podes visitar os seguintes Web sites.

Веб-*айт ru.playstation.com временно недо*тупен в *вязи * проведением техниче*ких работ. Советуем по*етить нижеперечи*ленные *айты.

eu.playstation.com genomgår för närvarande nödvändigt underhåll, och är därför inte tillgänglig. Under tiden kan du kolla in någon av nedanstående webbplatser.

....when checking welcome back details. Sometimes I think they are taking the mick..

Edited by Liquidshokk

Chaps if you don't have Wipeout; do yourself a favour and get on the bus. Racing online is a blast!

Wipeout single player is pretty good, haven't tried it online yet.

What are Infamous and Dead Nation like?

Is it down again? I just tried signing back on to PSN for the first time since it went down. Was told I needed to reset my password and that an e-mail was sent to me. I got the e-mail and clicked on the link on it and was re-directed to a site which said it was temporarily down due to maintainance...

• 2 weeks later...
Is it down again? I just tried signing back on to PSN for the first time since it went down. Was told I needed to reset my password and that an e-mail was sent to me. I got the e-mail and clicked on the link on it and was re-directed to a site which said it was temporarily down due to maintainance...

Yep it's down for me as well, just noticed in the last 10 mins.

Absolute joke

F uck. I can see this killing Sony as a games console manufacturer... Despite being realistic and patient since this whole thing I'm actually starting to think about moving away from PS3

I really hope that after all that maintenance it's not been as easy as they say to access the data again. It was encrypted, right????