Matty Taylor

JustMike

They spent 5m on O'Hara. All quite good players with an excellent left foot delivery/shot. Hitzelsperger the best of the three though. Saints are missing a midfielder with a ridiculous shot that's for sure. Lallana is a great finisher but he's not much of a distance shooter, probably because his football brain gives him better passing options so often.

Just Rickie who regularly shoots from distance. Guly got a great distance goal but not exactly regular. I've always loved players who might shoot from anywhere.

What about Morgan?

He hates us and we hate him. Doesnt anyone remember 2005 with the penalty reaction, and then celebrating to our fans in the 4 - 1 Fratton defeat. Shall we sign Roy Keane whilst were at it.

I'm pretty sure that most players celebrate when they score or win against us (or anyone).

Just because they happened to play for our local rivals doesn't mean that we should never sign them.

Dear God, I didn't think we had fans this thick.

You lot havn't got much of a sense of humour have you.

There is no way we were going to sign him so it was a safe thing to say. I have mentioned on here a few times he is most most hated footballer, but still, t'was a joke dear so calm the mother down you and the other straits. FFS.

Haha, i was there when he scored!

So was I, my Liverpool supporting best mate was not amused when I spilt my drink/hugged him like a crazed maniac.

That was my favourite goal from that season, if only because it caused my Ex-GF, her Dad, her sister and her sister's lesbian lover to leave the ground early - and got the full 'We can see you sneaking out" treatment with everyone pointing and waving. American's call it closure I think - thanks Morgs!

Oh, I knew there was a certain level of stupidity, absolutely. I just didn't think there were people whose knuckles dragged so low that they'd be prepared to give up £500 of hard spent cash and refuse to enjoy a pasttime they clearly enjoy just because the club have bought a very good footballer.

Give the bloke a break! He just forgot to think before he wrote that post. Honest.

if you were at Fratton and had to suffer close hand that **** giving the big one in Wayne bridge style then you'd understand the difficulty in accepting this is ever going to happen. Decent player though. We should have nipped in and signed him when Spurs pulled out instead of allowing the skates to sign him. Their most impressive player in their promotion season. Wages put him out of our league I'd of thought.

Is this the same Matty Taylor who kept celebrating Pompey's goals directly at Saints fans?

Taylor can do what he does best & shove it up his arse

I remember that at Fratton.

I don't want the snivelling worm anywhere near SFC.