Cardiff 2-1 Saints - Second Half

Baj

Oh come on!!!! Cardiff are average on a good day.

That's a little damning. Cardiff are a good team in this division. They may not be the most consistent, as of last season, but they could beat anybody.

And remember, this is at Ninian Park. I'd wouldn't even be terribly concerned if we were playing at home. At the moment, that is. To be honest, even if we lose today, we've played very well up until now.

I watched Darren Moore and Steve Howard stomp Gareth Bale into the ground in one of the Derby matches in the play-off season.

Sorry, I geuinely believe this team is too lightweight and young, however talented they may be.

But the only way this yopung team is going to learn is to be out there learning how to effective combat the clod hoppers in this league.

That's a little damning. Cardiff are a good team in this division. They may not be the most consistent, as of last season, but they could beat anybody.

And remember, this is at Ninian Park. I'd wouldn't even be terribly concerned if we were playing at home. At the moment, that is. To be honest, even if we lose today, we've played very well up until now.

I'm buying this man a virtual beer!