Cardiff 2-1 Saints - Second Half

Baj

I want Saints to win as much as anyone and am p*ssed off I could make the 10 hour round trip to Cardiff today.

I just don't think we are very good.

Let's agree on one thing: lol@Derby.

oh yeah

lol

The old "we'll walk this league wake-up call for their fans"

love it

But getting worried about us

Dyer coming on

I want Saints to win as much as anyone and am p*ssed off I could make the 10 hour round trip to Cardiff today.

I just don't think we are very good.

Let's agree on one thing: lol@Derby.

and you have decided this by seeing the new team play how many times??? You need to be un-moderated.

and you have decided this by seeing the new team play how many times??? You need to be un-moderated.

So nobody who hasn't seen a handful of friendlies against lower league teams is allowed an oppinion? I have seen most of the players in action to various extents and many of them have been far from impressive.

Anyway, Saints have done worse than I have predicted for the last 5 years running.

The welsh radio is commenting about the lack of marking of there big centre backs when they come up for corners...problem is with the younger lads not coping with them ...ie McGoldrick marking at corners...

Seems to me this problem is apparent to everyone except Jan Poortvillet and Rupert Lowe.

Cope hoping that Dyer can pick the pockets of the Cardiff Defenders

Can tell he's no longer employed by SMS:-)

Not even an allegedly?

Worried we are not getting a foot on the ball and seem to be getting blown away

He got found Guilty, So No, No allegedly. ;)

Seems to me this problem is apparent to everyone except Jan Poortvillet and Rupert Lowe.

and what is that? playing McG? maybe he failed to mark for a corner but goal in first game is what he is there for?

Or still concerned about experience of our CBs? Perry and Svensson