How many Coventry fans will be attending?

Dog

Just thinking that maybe Saints could've sold more tickets for this game.

I doubt whether Coventry will bring more than 100 to St Marys, afterall they are relegated, and if we win we will be going nuts. What Coventry fans would want to witness that, it would be like attending your own funeral.

The club should squeeze the city fans into block 47 and fill the rest with Saints.

While, as a Saints fan & Season Ticket holder, I agree with what you're saying. But I can't help thinking what it would have been like if the roles had been reversed.

If it had been Saints that had been relegated, would you want to go to Saints last game in the Championship? Maybe you wouldn't have, but there would have been a lot who would have wanted to be there!

Just saying, that's all!

COYR

I believe some fans go to away games to get away from work & love ones, also a chance to enjoy a beer or two with the mates and some football.

Oh yeah, I forgot that, yeah I'd definatly go whatever.

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/page/AwayTickets/0,,10269~2737314,00.html

They had an initial allocation of 1,100 which were sold, and a total allocation of 1,850 of which they say there are a small number remaining.

Didn't they send 500 or so back to us though??

Anyway reckon there will be a lot of Saints fans their end .

Some of them are apparently trying to sell their tickets and we'd seem to have plenty of candidates to buy them, even if it's outside the ground on Saturday morning.

I think they failed to take up an option to get the tickets rather than getting them and sending them back.

We will no doubt see on Saturday then.

I expect Coventry to have well less than 1500 supporters present.Their section will be heavily infested with Saints fans who

may or may not manifest themselves before full time but at 90 mins, when the stewards can't turf them out, expect to see 200/300 of our lads (and lasses) in there.

We will no doubt see on Saturday then.

I expect Coventry to have well less than 1500 supporters present.Their section will be heavily infested with Saints fans who

may or may not manifest themselves before full time but at 90 mins, when the stewards can't turf them out, expect to see 200/300 of our lads (and lasses) in there.

I know of a few Saints fans in the coventry end already hopefully it will be a party atmosphere and they can join in.