Jamie White

Dazza82

My mate plays for Fareham town. They played their last game of the season against Winchester city who Jamie White has been playing for scoring more than 50 goals!! My mate was talking to some of the people from Winchester City and apparently Jamie is off to Bournemouth for next season.

Those who remember Jamie White will be pleased to hear he is making his way back to a better standard of football after all of his injury problems, Hopefully he will now fulfill his early promise that he showed whilst with us.

He was a decent player to be fair, but his chance here was ruined by the time he made his breakthrough and his unlucky injuries.

I'm surprised he dropped as low down as Winchester City as when he played for us, you could see he's football league quality. Could do a decent job for Bompey if they sign him.

Fair play to him for going down to Wessex League standard, which is IMO poor. He'll do well at much higher levels.

I remember he was a standout player for the academy that had his development blighted by injuries. Without them I fully expect he'd be playing at least Championship football now.

My mate plays for Fareham town. They played their last game of the season against Winchester city who Jamie White has been playing for scoring more than 50 goals!! My mate was talking to some of the people from Winchester City and apparently Jamie is off to Bournemouth for next season.

Those who remember Jamie White will be pleased to hear he is making his way back to a better standard of football after all of his injury problems, Hopefully he will now fulfill his early promise that he showed whilst with us.

Jamie is a typical example of the conversation on another thread- about Academy lads who don't make it " by a certain age " and fall by the wayside.

He was unlucky with injuries at the worst time. Good luck Jamie..if he's good enough at B'mouth we ought to get him back before he ends up playing against us in the Prem. League in 3 years time.

he knocked in almost 50goals for Winch this season, they've been on fire.

I watched their last home game where he scored 4 goals, the 4th of which he had no right to score. He was standing about three yards off the line surrounded by 4 defenders, the ball came in low and fast and it was his foot that emerged from the forest of legs to stick it home. A natural, intuitive goalscorer. He is too good for Southern League (which is where Winchester are going) but I hope that Winchester get some return for him as opposed to Bournemouth getting him on a free.

I've played between Wessex and HPFL, he's too good for that standard, fair play to him droped 3/4 leagues below his standard to get himself noticed, for me he's top league one standard he would struggle to perform in the championship, I have had mates play pro and now playing VC and VCs there only 23-24 they droped from championship res to non league, it depends on who rates you, I mean **** me how Titus Bramble is not a back up CB for a championship team il never know.

I've played between Wessex and HPFL, he's too good for that standard, fair play to him droped 3/4 leagues below his standard to get himself noticed, for me he's top league one standard he would struggle to perform in the championship, I have had mates play pro and now playing VC and VCs there only 23-24 they droped from championship res to non league, it depends on who rates you, I mean **** me how Titus Bramble is not a back up CB for a championship team il never know.

What is there not to understand about Titus Bramble, he's trouble on a stick but he's got a contract a Sunderland and no NPC team can afford him even if they had any wish to do so. Do you actually know what you're taking about ?

Fair play to him for going down to Wessex League standard, which is IMO poor. He'll do well at much higher levels.

What amazing standard have you played then??

Jamie White has rightly taken the **** for Winchester this season , and has looked better than Charlie Austin was at the same level (more goals, better all round play) so wouldn't be surprised to see him performing in league 1 which is probably his true level.

Fair play to him after his injury record.

What is there not to understand about Titus Bramble, he's trouble on a stick but he's got a contract a Sunderland and no NPC team can afford him even if they had any wish to do so. Do you actually know what you're taking about ?

Point I'm making is he's not good enough for prem or a top championship side, I am surprised people rated him and paid decent money for him to play in the prem, and the reason I mentioned this in the thread is the difference between a lot of players playing in lower leagues and higher leagues depend on who's rating you and where you live, let's be honest down south you have 3 pro clubs scouting the non league scene up north much more, meaning more chance of playing pro up there with a decent team.

Point I'm making is he's not good enough for prem or a top championship side, I am surprised people rated him and paid decent money for him to play in the prem, and the reason I mentioned this in the thread is the difference between a lot of players playing in lower leagues and higher leagues depend on who's rating you and where you live, let's be honest down south you have 3 pro clubs scouting the non league scene up north much more, meaning more chance of playing pro up there with a decent team.

Thing about Bramble is that he can be a pretty handy player when he wants to be.He is woefully inconsistent and gets into too make off-field situations but on his day he's still a fair old player.