3 more games moved

action man

Hello Premier League.

Goodbye Saturday 3pm.

We knew this would happen.

Norwich and united were already midweek, just pushed back a day

Spurs was always going to be a sunday as they are in the Europa league.

Less midweek games than in the football league.

Moan.

Norwich and united were already midweek, just pushed back a day

Spurs was always going to be a sunday as they are in the Europa league.

Less midweek games than in the football league.

Moan.

Stop letting facts and rationality get in the way FFS.

My usual obsessive stalkers can abuse as much as they want.

There is nothing incorrect in what I wrote.

Welcome evidence of us playing Sunday games in last years "identical events", chaps.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/saints/news/9798446.Saints_fans_will_still_see_Saturday_football/

"SAINTS fans could enjoy just as many traditional Saturday afternoon kick-offs in the Premier League as they did in the Championship."

The Spurs game, as I pointed out 2 weeks ago, was always going to be moved with Spurs being in the group stage of the Europa League & the Thursday being a game day. The only question was whether it would be moved to Sunday or Monday.

The home game against Newcastle will also be moved in they go into the group stage.

If Liverpool & Toon get into the knockout stages then more games will be moved in the New Year.

Does anyone know what time the Great South Run in Pompey usually starts? It now clashes with the Spurs game, hope I can do it then get to St Marys for kick off, suppose it will give me that extra incentive to do it quicker.

This.

My problem is my general level of fitness is now pretty poor & I've not been able to train because of an old knee injury, It may become a sponsored walk for me. :(

My youngest nipper, told me that I have to run it otherwise "the skates will pick off the fat blokes at the back". :lol:

Pretty sure when I did it, it was a 10am start. So get a wriggle on and you should be ok!

Yep there's at least three different start "waves", if you say you're quicker you'll be starting in the earlier "waves".

The incentive is if you run it fairly quick it's much easier to drive out of Skatesmouth. Plenty of time to get to St Mary's for 3.00.