Football Manager 2013

Monk

FM13 January transfer window update is now available. Vegard Forren & Mauricio Pochetinno now at Saints along with numerous other changes.

Morgan Schneiderlin's new contract was announced after the data cut off point so didn't make it.

Glad to see you are still alive! Rumours of your demise had me worried Mr MLG.

Has the Match Engine been improved? It just doesn't make any sense!

In my new Gladbach save, I beat Dortmund 5-0 away (who are 18 Points clear at the top), and then get beaten 4-0 and 5-1 by the bottom two clubs in the nest two games. Only to then bet Real Madrid away in the Champions League.

Had the same issues on my Saints file, which I gave up on due to Reading & QPR being in the Champions League & title race - with Adam Le Fondre scoring 48 goals in a season. This was only the 2nd season!

Fair enough....Not sure he'd get in the Spain u21s squad though ;)

Were you only running the Spanish league? If yo weren't that would mean he'd be more likely to get a call-up as there would be fewer players for the game to choose from. I should probably tick the box for FM14 that means he'd only play for Argentina.

Thats what I meant to say, his Spanish dual nationality meant he didn't require a work permit.

That's ok, we all make mistakes. :) This might find this will happen to you a lot as bearsy has started to use your login.

So what is Forren like? I take it the data for him comes from the Norwegian researcher.

So what is Forren like? I take it the data for him comes from the Norwegian researcher.

He has a good CA and should start games for you, but I was surprised that his PA isn't much higher, so at 24 years old he won't improve much. I did enquire to the Norwegian researcher why this was but he never got back to me. I won't be changing it until I see him play... if he ever plays.... :D

i am also interested to hear bout Forrens! I can't find out for myself cos MLG hasn't bothered updating iphones transfers as yet. I haven't played in a while but when i left off my Saints team just hauled in a 5 trophy season and JRod is England's main striker.

You should sign up for my and MLGs football management correspondance course! It's hard to say exactly what you did wrong after beating Man City 4-0 to lose 6-1 at home to Fulham without further details. Possibly u played Lallana in goal and Artur Boruc up front? These is common mistakes you would learn to avoid in Bearsy & MLG's Football Management Correspondance Course ™!

What I do is just download some tactic that are working for someone else and then put them in my game. I do this with about 3 different tactics until, I have different situations covered. Then I just go out shopping looking for players that fit the system I downloaded. Sometimes I do the shopping off the -9 potential list you can download. This ensures successful shopping. Then what happens is the press say I am a tactical genius - this gives me a semi.

It is better than playing the actual game. Realist tactics don't seem to work on this version.

Where are you and bear going MLG?

They should be doing their own checking and improving, not relying on saint Garrett to tell them this version isn't as good as the others.

Either that or all the MLGods with free copies should be telling them. It's a pretty commonly held opinion, it's on their forums and stuff.