Football Manager 2013

Monk

Tell me straight and honestly here Matt. If I play football manager too much is there a chance I might start to dress like Miles Jacobson?

This is obviously a huge concern and has bearing on whether I buy the game this year or not.

If you have played previous versions of SI's Football Manager or SI's Championship Manager there is a good chance you already dress like Miles and you don't even realise it!

It must be tough being Miles Jacobson. You wake up in the morning and you're like what shall I wear today? Brown t-shirt? Black t-shirt? Brown t-shirt? Black t-shirt? Brown t-shirt? Brown t-shirt? Brown t-shirt? Black t-shirt? Brown t-shirt?

Nice tits though.

I like the fact that his hair is a different style of honey monster in each video but that his eyebrows stay exactly the same. In every video they are sticking up in a perfect triangle like he has just had some surprising news.

SI staff - "Hey Mark, we have made some remarkable improvements on Football manager this year."

Miles - "How exciting. What's the difference?"

SI Staff - "Well in the 2013 edition, you can play the game but without all the other crap we added as 'great improvements' over the years."

Miles - Raises his eyebrows into a perfect triangle.

He hasn't taken it off bear! He is so addicted to him own game and getting Wimbledon to the Champions league, he has almost completely given up on personal hygiene.

MLG hasn't brushed his teeth since 2010 was released. He is stuck in a press conference answering questions on who he thinks is going to win the golden boot. He has stormed out 27 times but due to a bug in the game it won't let him. The same journalist from football365 just keeps asking him the same question again and again. Luckily MLG has had plenty of practice with doing this on here with Turkish over the years so hasn't had a mental breakdown yet.

He only has 2 teeth left though and they both look like mouldy sugarpuffs.

Pfft true addicts don't even get dressed...

They make him dress for youtube skinty. They have to have some standards you know.

The videos on the SI games site though, stark bollock naked, playing the iphone version in 1 hand, scratching his arse with the other, all the while talking about the director of football options in 2013.

Is there an option to put training ground improvements on hold due to creative differences? If not then there should be.

Very funny. I'm leaving it how it is.

"Surprised to see a mountain being made out of a molehill regarding the pause in work at Staplewood. SFC and Leadbitter have agreed to pause process whilst details of a specific aspect of the specification is confirmed. Project will be resuming very soon and both parties are looking forward to the project being completed ahead of the 2013-14 season. Nothing to be concerned about at all!"

Will the new debt being included?

Not unless I have some solid information very quickly about how much it is, the interest rate and when it has to be paid back.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Hope your having the loan in the jan update. If its secured against ground and future earnings its got to be a sizeable figure. Ground is worth what £20-30m? Future earnings the same? So looking at a £40-50m loan imo. Good job your debt free!

Obviously he is serious. It is a serious business this computer game making stuff up. Within 24 hours of us bringing it up he has skate geek FMPR on his back. This could amount to an all out Poindexter war with Miles standing in the middle in a smelly brown T-shirt.

FMPR, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, by the Jan update, your club may no longer exist and you will be back to stamp collecting and 6 w@nks a day.

Hope your having the loan in the jan update. If its secured against ground and future earnings its got to be a sizeable figure. Ground is worth what £20-30m? Future earnings the same? So looking at a £40-50m loan imo. Good job your debt free!

As I'm sure you know, I can't put it in if I don't know how much it is or when it has to be paid back. Just because it is secured against the things you mention it doesn't mean it is to the same total value as them.

Day 5 of still wearing the same shirt gate. It's really starting to whiff a bit now, if you look close you can see clouds of small flies dancing out from the armpits.

I've run the chinese words or whatever through google tho and pparently they is saying "If you wash this shirt you will DIE"

So to confirm Matt,

Say before you wanted to cheat a bit and give saints a load of cash and a sugar daddy, you would just go to the editor and change it. Or perhaps you wanted to 'sign anyone', you could just go to the editor and either move them to your club or up your club's reputation.

Well now, instead, you can do exactly the same thing but pay a small fee (up to £4.99 on the video)?

Is this correct?

Is this to raise money for some new T-shirts for Miles or perhaps even some facial grooming for his woodland animal like features?

Hey gody,

Are you going to answer any of the questions posted or just post videos. Would prefer to know as wondering if it is worth asking any more questions.

For example - in the new one will it still be possible to run finances the Pompey style with Saints? Will we still be able to buy really expensive players but pay it off over 48 months or whatever and then when the overdraft is massive NC will give a load of free cash to the club and allow me to go out and spunk all of that as well?

It is good for a bit but makes it unrealistic as everyone knows NC is a tight git and would at least bollock me for spending £70m of his cash, even if we did win the league.

Thanks

Hey gody,

Are you going to answer any of the questions posted or just post videos. Would prefer to know as wondering if it is worth asking any more questions.

For example - in the new one will it still be possible to run finances the Pompey style with Saints? Will we still be able to buy really expensive players but pay it off over 48 months or whatever and then when the overdraft is massive NC will give a load of free cash to the club and allow me to go out and spunk all of that as well?

It is good for a bit but makes it unrealistic as everyone knows NC is a tight git and would at least bollock me for spending £70m of his cash, even if we did win the league.

Thanks

That ain't gonna fly tokyos, you need to tempt MLG using psychology of the individual!

No-one plays Football Manager anymore cos the management features of FIFA are much more detailed and realistic than FM

Edited by Bearsy

Looking forward to this, especially the new 'classic', played a load of champ man and then fm over the year but each year it just gets a bit more complicated and time consuming that I struggle to get into a game when it takes you literally a season to do a season!

Where is the best place to buy it from?

http://www.idealo.co.uk/compare/3406898/football-manager-2013-pc.html

Few different prices from different places. Anyone recommend a good company?

MLG you may answer by video if necessary.

I bought it from Amazon, there are selected retailers where you get the beta access and that is one of them. They have already told me I will be getting it on release day which is good, prices seem to vary from about £25 to £30 on various sites.

I bought it from Amazon, there are selected retailers where you get the beta access and that is one of them. They have already told me I will be getting it on release day which is good, prices seem to vary from about £25 to £30 on various sites.

Cheers.

Nice one. I only buy 1 game per year and it is this one. I also enjoy the period before it comes out as we get to quiz god like on the updates but he seems to only be able to post videos these days. I will give this site a try.

Thank you!