At what point on this forum do we think we have a problem

Miltonroader07

I believe (and so do many others) that we have a problem NOW and maybe the only way to address it is in the January Transfer Window, but how much money is available for NA or someone ??

Is NA the right man? I think that he is. Do we need a Director of Footbal (has that ever worked for anyone) Do we need to free up Lallana to play like he was last year; make Davis the skipper. Is the time right to bring Kelvin back, he must be chomping at the bit and I still think he is our best keeper. Should be play Jay and Lambo together up front (I think so) Are we fed up with Guly yet (I am)

What time is dinner today !!!!!

We don't have a major problem in the context of our overall strategy to be a self financing top 2 division club.

It would be desirable to stay in the premier league this season but NOT essential.

I am sure that we had a contingency for the likelihood of relegation and it is called the 'yoyo' strategy.

I told you all about this in the early summer and i am being proven to be 100% correct in my evaluation.

We don't have a major problem in the context of our overall strategy to be a self financing top 2 division club.

It would be desirable to stay in the premier league this season but NOT essential.

I am sure that we had a contingency for the likelihood of relegation and it is called the 'yoyo' strategy.

I told you all about this in the early summer and i am being proven to be 100% correct in my evaluation.

The television money next season is frightening. I can see us doing a Derby.

The television money next season is frightening. I can see us doing a Derby.

I know, ironically I think last season was originally plan as a consolidation and strengthening season. As you know I predicted 17th whic was tad on the low side but my overall analysis was as usual spot on !

Having siad that, you can't blame the club for taking advantage of our great start last season and we got lucky with the January transfer window.

As Trousers and Spudgun have already pointed out above - the problem here is with Pompey fans coming on here pathetically attempting to disguise themselves as Saints fans.

Why bother? You're not the only one Miltonroader but you are by far and away the least successful.

Provided you behave yourself, you are welcome here. We do have some vaguely intelligent pet skates on this forum.

Go on, try it, you may like it and we may like you - nah, perhaps not.

But in the meantime please give up this pretence it's tedious and very boring.

I think we need to change things already.

Having a look back at the last PL relegation season in November we played West Brom, Palace and Pompey at home and Norwich away and got only 5 points. Effectively we (Wigley) blew it at that point.

We have a similar run around November and early December this time. Rather than considering whether NA's had enough time I think things should be driven by the upcoming fixtures....

As an openly Pompey, I don't think there are Pompey fans here pretending to be scummers? Whilst a tactic employed successfully by Scummers on Pompeys MB's, It's not really the Pompey way, though I may be wrong. Anyway NC Out (Time to form a trust fellas!).

As an openly Pompey, I don't think there are Pompey fans here pretending to be scummers? Whilst a tactic employed successfully by Scummers on Pompeys MB's, It's not really the Pompey way, though I may be wrong. Anyway NC Out (Time to form a trust fellas!).

There's no need for Pompey fans to pretend to be fackin scummahs; we let you lot on our board anyway. Saying that, it didn't stop Corp Ho (Banker from POL) masuerading as one of us (in addition to racking up thousands of posts of his own). So you never can tell with you lot.

What is an "openly Pompey", by the way?

There's no need for Pompey fans to pretend to be fackin scummahs; we let you lot on our board anyway. Saying that, it didn't stop Corp Ho (Banker from POL) masuerading as one of us (in addition to racking up thousands of posts of his own). So you never can tell with you lot.

What is an "openly Pompey", by the way?

He means he's content to be identified as a pompey supporter.

Takes all sorts, I suppose...