OUCH! Painful (but funny) newspaper article

Saint-Armstrong

something don't seem right bout that story.

"Willy" seems a strange word choice for a newspaper report. If it were true story i reckon they'd say penis. Also I also find it suspicious that it supposedly happened last night in Romania and is somehow in today's newspaper. Also is pancake day even tradition in Romania?

yeah wtf how is this saints related

The media have an anti-Saints bias, as I'm sure we all agree.

This story is the opening salvo of the media's anti-Romania bias

, due to the Romanian horsemeat-abbatoir scandal.

Hence, it is clearly Saints-related. ;)

something don't seem right bout that story.

"Willy" seems a strange word choice for a newspaper report. If it were true story i reckon they'd say penis. Also I also find it suspicious that it supposedly happened last night in Romania and is somehow in today's newspaper. Also is pancake day even tradition in Romania?

Good investigatings Bear. My thoughts too.

Having Google'd Romania Penis Pancake Hospital, I can confirm that it is an old story.

In this report from 2002, it suggests that it was the second such incident in Romania within two years.

Re Romanian culinary traditions, I'm not sure if pancakes are symbolic of preparing for a fast as they are here. They're probably just something you cook once a year to celebrate the annual blow job (usually afterwards, not during).

But I think you're being too sensitive to "Willy". To all intents and purposes, I would imagine that it doesn't matter if it's "penis" or "willy" that leaves your mouth.