Am I a perv?

Joe Kirkup

The other day I flicked over to babestation and was admiring the display when I noticed that her tampon string was hanging out of the side of the thong!

Put me right off her it did, and I flicked back to BBC4.

Am I a perv?

Nah, lots of respectable people watch BBC4.

Well done zep. I would give you reputation points for posting the pic but it is basic muppet show rules and I don't want to reward what should be standard behaviour. Instead I am giving the first 10 posters minus 1 for each post prior to the picture.

How we meant to judge if he is a peodo without a picture people?

The answer is, I'd bone her. Actually she is not that fit but there is definitely something about her and is Edd Shearan got a handjob, there is hope for all of us.

I'm not quite sure how buying all her albums factors into being a perv. I can understand looking at the pictures, videos and stealing her knickers from the washing line etc. but I don't get how listening to her albums would turn you on. That's just terrible taste in music more than anything.

When I was a teenager I had a thing for Rachel Stevens. Never bought an S Club 7 record though.

P.S. Since all the pictures on here have her looking like a blow up doll, here's another one.

1354848418_taylor-swift-2009-cmt-music-awards-560.jpg

She has something about her, that's for sure. I'm more into my snub-nosed beauties these days... Sandra Bullock if I fancy a bit of mature or Caitlin Stasey if I'm going for around my age. Either way, I'd love to have their little snub noses rubbing against mine.

I'm not quite sure how buying all her albums factors into being a perv. I can understand looking at the pictures, videos and stealing her knickers from the washing line etc. but I don't get how listening to her albums would turn you on. That's just terrible taste in music more than anything.

When I was a teenager I had a thing for Rachel Stevens. Never bought an S Club 7 record though.

P.S. Since all the pictures on here have her looking like a blow up doll, here's another one.

1354848418_taylor-swift-2009-cmt-music-awards-560.jpg

Is she in The Omen? If so she's got about 15 screen minutes to live.