The 2013 Time Killing Summer Saints Quiz thread

Colinjb

I know it's not my turn. But here is one i wonder if many people know.

What club did MLT have an unsuccessful trial with before signing as a YTS at saints?

Oxford United.

As for Chez..... Reuben Agboola.

turkish is a bit like MLG when it comes to pointless sfc knowledge

It's not pointless, it helped my team to second place in the 2003 Saintsforver quiz night at Northam Social club. We'd have won if we all hadn't got smashed and spent the last round taking the p*ss out of everyone,

Must be a fair few former waiters who have played for Saints?

Maybe, Bennet was the most famous one though as he was signed from a non league club and went from waiter to top flight footballer, I think his nickname was the flying waiter as he was very quick.

Maybe, Bennet was the most famous one though as he was signed from a non league club and went from waiter to top flight footballer, I think his nickname was the flying waiter as he was very quick.

Wasn't Grobbelar also a former waiter? Or maybe a barman.

was Ian Dowie the Rocket Scientist?

He has a masters degree in Engineering and worked for British Aerospace which in The Sun equals Rocket Scientary!

Have you never though that he looks like a weird scientist when Jeff Stelling says "and now over to Ian Dowie at the City Ground to see how Forest are getting on......." And bingo there is Dowie looking like the cameraman has just pointed a shotgun at him and flicked off the safety!

:p