Matchday Atmosphere

Nexstar

I have a couple of rousing songs for the start of games...

O Verona - Quinton Tarver (out of the beginning of Romeo and Juliet, powerful classical music - makes the hairs stand on the back of your neck and only 2 minutes long for full version)

Clubbed to Death - Rob Dougan

Both are well known and it would really work nicely. Glad to see you're listening to the fans again!!

Is it just me or is 'the saints are coming' really corny and generally a very poor tune?

The only music I've ever enjoyed saints coming on to was one vision by queen at the dell, so I'd vote for bringing that back if i had the chance

A resounding NO! to after goal music

As for walk on music (2nd half) I will be emailing the club and suggesting

Theme from the muppets

Theme from Laurel and Hardy

Here comes that sinking feeling - The Eurythmics

Heaven knows I'm miserable now - The Smiths

We are the angry mob - Kaiser Chiefs ((for later in the season)

Sugar we're going down - Fallout Boy

(Sheriushly, mind, that track "Battle without honor or humanity" from the Kill Bill 1 soundtrack was awesome when they played it before we beat the skates 3-0)

really the atmosphere pre-match was flat last season , bring back Mike Osman regardless if you like him or not.

His enthusiam got the supporters going just as it did for Claus's testimonial.

He is ok, but I don't think that we can afford him. There was a thread on the old TSF which quoted an astronimical amount that he was paid.

I voted yes and put my two cents in for Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Tune.

Portsmouth Pirates EPL team enter the arena to the 'Pirates of the Carribean' theme tune and have for the past two seasons. I sugest saints choose something more apt. Maybe 'My heart will go on' by old longface, As it is the theme from 'Titanic'.

Guys, guys,

This is no throwaway quiz here. This needs SERIOUS thought.

Have you ever been to the stadium of light and heard Romeo and Juliet when the Lads run out?? Hair on neck time!!

We need a song we can OWN - something no-one else plays that scares the crap out of the opposition. Fat Boy is played all over the place. As it that Sandstorm thing (altho I like it)...

Surely, surely its got to be the fit girls Escala????

We need a song we can OWN - something no-one else plays that scares the crap out of the opposition. Fat Boy is played all over the place. As it that Sandstorm thing (altho I like it)...

Surely, surely its got to be the fit girls Escala????

No, not at all. I feel it must be the Pirates theme tune. Not only would it be unique to our club, but it is a stirring and rousing piece of orchestration.

I can't believe anyone could seriously like music after goals, it is just embarrasing and cringeworthy. One third seem to though.

The roar of the crowd is music to my ears, it's what football is all about, not piped muzak. Stick to the lifts in the local Forte Hotel if that's your thing!