Tokyos Life In Japan - photos pls

Bearsy

Hi Gays! I spose a lot of you is wondering bout what tokyos was like when he live in Japan!

Well, I have one or two photos, I spose we all do, lets pool them all in this thread to find out things tokyos done in Japan!

Really tokyos? I feel this story shows you to best advantage! Young girl is taken unwell cos her clothes is too tight, so you kindly help her to dis-used locker room & being a v.helpful tokyos you put her clothes on to stretch them out. Is a good samaritan tale! Just like bible!

Bear sent me this holiday shot - as it appears we are now sharing private messages

92Gx2tp9CW-6.png

It looks like the human has a **** coming out of his butt into the bear's nuts, look closer and he appears to be bleeding at the base of his knob as well. Truly disturbing case of knob like haemorrhoids there.

Gutted !!!!

Hard gay's full name is Razor Ramon Hard Gay, gutted, Razor Ramon was my all time fav wrestler and his view on chicks was awesome as per following:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vWEOxIJsxws

Masaki Sumitani (住谷 正樹 Sumitani Masaki?) is a Japanese comedian, retired professional wrestler and tarento ("talent") also known under his performing name of Razor Ramon Hard Gay (レイザーラモンHG Reizā Ramon HG?, occasionally HG, Razor Ramon Sumitani or just Hard Gay), which he adopted the name from the original wrestler Razor Ramon. His act was featured on the Bakusho Mondai no Bakuten! (Daibakuten) Saturday variety show on TBS Television in Japan, in 2005.

Well I never. Toke's has made it into the Daily Fail.

Jeez this would probably be more embarrassing for him than someone finding his Membership Card for Muirfield Golf Club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2379986/Garin-Dart-British-ex-pat-feared-dead-Tokyo-alive-Businessman-took-40-000-company-left-country.html

[h=1]Is British ex-pat feared dead in Tokyo actually alive? Businessman ‘took £40,000 from his company and left the country’[/h]

Hey Toke's, Bearsy could do with borrowing a tenner seeing as you're loaded and all that