Anti rape underwear - Yes or no?

Spudders

There was a poster on here before Paps who had a "bric-a-brac" room in their house. I can't remember who though, bet bear does.

Back on subject, sometimes girls join in charity campaigns like Movember, this can be a put off as well.

article-2239177-163B9811000005DC-861_634x655.jpg

Also talking about her kids loads, "he's such a character" etc.

There was a poster on here before Paps who had a "bric-a-brac" room in their house. I can't remember who though, bet bear does.

um pahars innit. He rented a house and they was like whatever you do don't go in the locked room. So he didn't go in there cos he is good as word. Then they kept ringing up every two weeks, "You ain't been in the locked room have you?" and he was like nah, but then he got curious. Anyways one day he went and picked the lock and the door gently creaked open and um pahars was faced with a whole sex dungeon of old men in gimp masks brandishing dildos etc. Um pahars hesitated, and crossed himself, before stepping inside + gently closing the door behind him. He never posted again.

:lol: fucking hell pap!

I'm not boasting or nothing but it looks v.small. Or is that the idea? It's not so much to stop you doing sex, as to stop you even get aroused?

Try it on + post moar picturesss pls

Well, as I said - it belongs to a previous occupant of this house. F**k knows what used to go on in this gaff. The male chastity device is not the only questionable item we uncovered.

Had the letting agent around last week and whipped it out. She went ashen-white, and we got a quick email from the landlord telling us we could bung anything out from the garage that we fancied getting rid of.

Don't know why we still have it, tbh.

Back on subject, sometimes girls join in charity campaigns like Movember, this can be a put off as well.

article-2239177-163B9811000005DC-861_634x655.jpg

Also talking about her kids loads, "he's such a character" etc.

Isn't that Wayne Rooney?

Has anyone seen the anti rape condom called the 'rapex'? It is basically a bear trap for knobs. The woman who thinks she might be raped, sticks it up her *****. Then if she is raped the condom sticks to the rapests knob and can only be removed by a doctor. It doesn't say if the doctor is expected to make the arrest or what. I guess these are the finer details.

rape-axe.png

wtf-pic.jpg

By the looks of things this old woman then chops the knob off and and does presentations with it.

What the flip is this!!!!! I start a serious discussion thread in the Lounge for once, and when I get home from work Bearsy has gone all muppet again and along with Tokyo has raped my thread to the point that invisimod flushes it into muppet show. Tokyo I expect it from, but you Bear, yooooooooooooooooou!!!!!!!!! Are you reformed serious poster who want to discuss topics such as the arguments for or against woman having to protect themselves from rapings, or are you muppet talking about rape prevention undercrackers giving you boners, make up you mind, make up your fuuuuucking mind bear!

Has anyone seen the anti rape condom called the 'rapex'? It is basically a bear trap for knobs. The woman who thinks she might be raped, sticks it up her *****. Then if she is raped the condom sticks to the rapests knob and can only be removed by a doctor. It doesn't say if the doctor is expected to make the arrest or what. I guess these are the finer details.

rape-axe.png

By the looks of things this old woman then chops the knob off and and does presentations with it.

Those are rubbish. If you're going to go to all that trouble you might as well use a more attractive design.

Bunny

maork65ko7Lhmt4vqWkK5xA.jpg

Tortoise

$%28KGrHqZ,!l4FGH%28GN%29GNBRh9PIEDLQ~~60_35.JPG

Kudos Spudders. This is an important topic and it deserves to be discussed in an adult fashion which is why The Man parked it here in TMS.

Whilst these pants might very well deter an amateur rapist, I just can help but think that a particularly dedicated defiler wouldn't be so easily deterred.

I mean, use some imagination. If a burgler were to find your front door locked and your back door locked, well blow me, he'd surely just force himself through an upstairs opening.

Also, after a hot curry you'd need to ensure that you had the "key" with you, or if not you'd have to nearly OD on Imodium the night before to ensure that your didn't end up wearing the world's most secure nappy.

Good thinking bletch. If you were planning on date raping (again) and found that she had these anti-bear pants on, put the roofies away for now. All you need is to get her to drink a couple of pints of water. Then once the lock has been compromised, you get the roofies out again.

Fantastic work Bletch, you really helped the rape community. They will be singing your name in the isolation block of Winchester prison tonight (again).

It's my habit to make light of all darkness. It makes me feel happy and safe somehow. But then sometimes ur confronted by the darkness face on, you unexpectedly encounter a victim of rape on a football forum, and he calls you on all ur bullshit. It gives me bad feels :(

i feel like the ghost avatar was sullied by rape associations. I'm trying for clean slate!

It is v.sad story bout my ex-gf! If you is given to tears + emotions you probably best not to read about it!

Anyways I had this girlfriend, we will call her Angie cos that was her name. She was v.dirty + loved sex, but was always a bit weird bout bum-sex. I mean, if it come up in polite conversation i.e. if we was having dinner at her parents house she would shift uncomfortably + try to change subject. She would also absolutely not let me go anyway near the bum. I wasn't particularly bothered one way or the other, till she made it clear it was off the table, and then I'm afraid to say I become a bit fixated on it.

I was always on at her bout having bum-sex! I was asking her, and begging on her, and trying to do deals with her like if she was to say oooh I would love to go to dubai i would say we can do if you give up the bum! I thought that would be a definite winner but she was absolutely adament! No bear, we is not doing anal! I was not give up tho! I keep on about it, I tried arguing + shouting + threatening to bum some other bird instead, and then finally she breaks down all in tears and admits that before we met she got bum-raped. :(

This made me feel very bad. :( I mean, that she would give up bum to a rapist but not to her actual boyfriend! Obviously I dumped her immediately.

****s sake saints web, my posts been deleted again!

Anyway, the gist of it was that it is time for bear to tell the true story. Obviously bear is angie, the go to Dubai to get bummed thing, well why do you think so many golf pros shack up with golfing phil. The whole thing was set up by bletch and best is having flashbacks heavily stumbling through that obvious, poorly disguised story.