Nativity Plays

Hatch

Going to watch one tonight.

My youngest is 'a camel'

Which is an improvement on my oldest who a few years ago played the part of 'a tree'.

And the school is calling it a 'Nativity play' as well and not some namby pamby name to satisfy the loony left.

I'm sure it will be great :rolleyes:

Going to watch one tonight.

My youngest is 'a camel'

Which is an improvement on my oldest who a few years ago played the part of 'a tree'.

And the school is calling it a 'Nativity play' as well and not some namby pamby name to satisfy the loony left.

I'm sure it will be great :rolleyes:

I imagine it's called a Nativity Play to satisfy those parents who are Christians :smt102

I imagine it's called a Nativity Play to satisfy those parents who are Christians :smt102

Dear BTF,

What?!?! That makes no sense, i dont belive in Harry Potter, so can they change that to Magican Story, it offends me.

Idiot. Its the name of the story. People like you make me want to throw up on this stinking country and kill some worthless humans.

Robsk II

Dear BTF,

What?!?! That makes no sense, i dont belive in Harry Potter, so can they change that to Magican Story, it offends me.

Idiot. Its the name of the story. People like you make me want to throw up on this stinking country and kill some worthless humans.

Robsk II

Who are you doing to post as tomorrow CF?

I was also due to be the main character in Scrooge once. But in a school assembly my mate behind me decided it would be a good idea to stick a needle into my neck, thus causing me to shout something along the lines of "Ahhhh f**k!!!". I was then no longer allowed to have the part.

Needless to say, the friend of mine got severe beatings (consisting of ruler slaps, nipple cripples, vicks in eyes...etc)

I never got a role in a nativity play (either that or it clearly wasn't memorable).

However in First School I once got to play the role of a mad professor, and got to wear a bright orange curly wig for my troubles.

This was your Road to Damascus, wasn't it ;)

I bet your phone is on the Orange network too.

Bless

I was all of the parts in my schools play 'cos they said to me "Aids, you're the one who is amazing at everything and in future years you'll need something to brag about on the innernets, so this is what we're going to give you to brag about". People said that is was the best show that they have never seen and people said that I was fuсking amazing and my Mum didn't video it but said if she did then it'd be the best film she had made and my Dad said I could have a quid and my Sister told her mates that I was her brother and my schoolmates said I was the best thing ever and I then went to sleep that night saying to myself "you've made it Aids, you're the man, learn how to spell and you can brag about this on the innernets forever" and here I am and and and and and xx

I once played the part of one of those dudes with the tea towels on their heads in the Jesus play. This was at my first primary school which was a 'god squad' school, as I called it... Eventually I moved to a normal school.

No where near as cool as the part my friend got to play once at secondary school, which was Nicholas the neckrofeliack. I'm unsure what the play was about because I didn't watch it. I shall ask him.

I was an angel in my primary school nativity... and then years later progressed to playing the part of a mad inmate in Sweeny Todd. Not quite sure what they are trying to tell me!

My youngest had his first nativity last week and was one of the shepherds. Did really well apart from pulling faces throughout and swinging a toy sheep round by its tail

I once played the part of one of those dudes with the tea towels on their heads in the Jesus play. This was at my first primary school which was a 'god squad' school, as I called it... Eventually I moved to a normal school.

No where near as cool as the part my friend got to play once at secondary school, which was Nicholas the neckrofeliack. I'm unsure what the play was about because I didn't watch it. I shall ask him.

:o he 5ha99ed dead people?

I was also due to be the main character in Scrooge once. But in a school assembly my mate behind me decided it would be a good idea to stick a needle into my neck, thus causing me to shout something along the lines of "Ahhhh f**k!!!". I was then no longer allowed to have the part.

Needless to say, the friend of mine got severe beatings (consisting of ruler slaps, nipple cripples, vicks in eyes...etc)

nice! :cool:

Did you give him electric carpet shocks too?

You forgot to put (sp) after that.

I was Cinderella in our school play (lead part - cool) and instead of a pumpkin to turn into a carriage (sp) I had a bag of sprouts from the greengrocer on Nightingale Avenue.

Don Cox (the greengrocer's name, although I'm sure some on here will now wonder if I'm asking you if you have done . . . anyway, you know what I mean!)

I was Joseph 4 years on the trot in the primary school nativity :cool:

There was a over enthusiastic teacher there who was mad keen on drama and used to get us under 11's to put on productions of Shakespeare. My interpretation of Orsino was a tour de force and i was the toast of the school gym converted theatre* i can tell you.

* rickety wooden stage in the middle of the gym floor.