The ego has departed....Glad he's gone!

captain sensible

Personally, I think he has timed his departure to cause maximum damage to the Club and cause maximum instability....He could have waited till the end of the season and worked out a notice period, but he clearly wanted to hold KL to ransom over whatever demands he was making. I don't think that is someone who has the Club's best interests at heart. I think it is someone who has an out of control ego and full of their own self importance. KL paid him well for the job that he did, and that is how he repays his Boss and the fans! Good Riddance is what I think! We've had much more serious crisis' to deal with and at least we have an owner with the financial clout to keep our club going!

Personally, I think he has timed his departure to cause maximum damage to the Club and cause maximum instability....He could have waited till the end of the season and worked out a notice period, but he clearly wanted to hold KL to ransom over whatever demands he was making. I don't think that is someone who has the Club's best interests at heart. I think it is someone who has an out of control ego and full of their own self importance. KL paid him well for the job that he did, and that is how he repays his Boss and the fans! Good Riddance is what I think! We've had much more serious crisis' to deal with and at least we have an owner with the financial clout to keep our club going!

Look at me! This couldn't have been posted in the 'Not that bothered thread' or one of the others on the subject of Cortese leaving.

Are you Glasgow in disguise?

Never has a username been more ironic

Can we have a poll pls where people can vote on their favourite cortese scandal? Off top of my head:

• Spoongate
  • Fartgate
  • Stripesgate
  • AwayFundgate
  • ParkingChargesgate
  • ProgrammeHottiesgate
  • Letissigate

Not to forget Turk's beer from Plymouth awaygate

Edit: An being a dodgy tenant for Benali and probably breaking the gategate.

rotflmao

Nic liked to control everything and clearly did time his exit for maximum impact.

Even inserting his exit into players contracts allows him to control / unsettle things even after his has gone. Who does that ffs?

The guy had a massive ego and for everyone that loved him, 10 didnt

Think he will be disappointed that the fog has already started to clear, he had clearly feed bits to the media and was banking on WW3. Mopo reneging on his promise to leave if Nic did must hurt :lol:

Hurricane Katrina has won the 1st round for sure

http://www.globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

Nic liked to control everything and clearly did time his exit for maximum impact.

Even inserting his exit into players contracts allows him to control / unsettle things even after his has gone. Who does that ffs?

The guy had a massive ego and for everyone that loved him, 10 didnt

Think he will be disappointed that the fog has already started to clear, he had clearly feed bits to the media and was banking on WW3. Mopo reneging on his promise to leave if Nic did must hurt :lol:

Hurricane Katrina has won the 1st round for sure

Did you feel that the OP wasnt a stupid enough post and decided you could do better ?

You really are scraping the barrell arent you