Bieber

dubai_phil

Bit right wing for you minty!

LOL!

Lets not make this political. He's a cock no matter what your political persuasion! Been f*cking lucky to get plucked from obscurity by someone just out to make money, and now he's rolling in it himself thanks to 'good looks' and dubious 'talent', he acts like he owns everything and everyone he comes into contact with, and thinks he's above the law too half the time.

To be honest, he actually needs some good paranting. And a good slap. Preferably with a baseball bat.

LOL!

Lets not make this political. He's a cock no matter what your political persuasion! Been f*cking lucky to get plucked from obscurity by someone just out to make money, and now he's rolling in it himself thanks to 'good looks' and dubious 'talent', he acts like he owns everything and everyone he comes into contact with, and thinks he's above the law too half the time.

To be honest, he actually needs some good paranting. And a good slap. Preferably with a baseball bat.

Yeah, that's all very well, but tell us what your opinion of him is.

Even LOOKS stoned in his arrest picture.

I bet there's some back slapping & high 5's going down in the Cop Shop that finally nailed him!

Huffington Post ‏@HuffingtonPost 11m Justin Bieber arrested in Miami for alleged DUI and drag racing http://huff.to/1hnd89K pic.twitter.com/GJxl3INWZA

Top news story

Expand

BeraUUXCcAErFZk.jpg

Even LOOKS stoned in his arrest picture.

I bet there's some back slapping & high 5's going down in the Cop Shop that finally nailed him!

Speaking of nailing him, I wonder what some of his fellow prisoners would do to him if he got banged up for a bit...

LOL!

But as with most child stars, if you spend most of your childhood being told you are the greatest thing ever then you will probably beliebe it. I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest.

But as with most child stars, if you spend most of your childhood being told you are the greatest thing ever then you will probably beliebe it. I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest.

Yeah, fair point, hence my parenting comment. I just needed a rant!

It does make you wonder who is 'advising' him... whether family advisor or 'professional'... although he was only 'discovered' in 2008, so it's not quite like Michael Jackson's childhood...

Yeah, fair point, hence my parenting comment. I just needed a rant!

It does make you wonder who is 'advising' him... whether family advisor or 'professional'... although he was only 'discovered' in 2008, so it's not quite like Michael Jackson's childhood...

Still that's his entire teen years. There is always something about him that has struck me as odd. He can't have had a normal upbringing and is probably deeply unhappy. I expect him to be dead in a few years.

This really. Combined with very pushy and usually weird parents they don't have much of a chance. He does have talent, could you do this at 15? just a shame hes become an arse.

Edited by buctootim

You could have said similar about many child stars. Most you wouldn't swap lives with though.

Ah, c'mon. It's not like Bieber's likeness as an embryo was copyrighted the moment he was in utero. He lived fifteen years of what you'd assume would be a relatively normal childhood. Poor little Michael was being pushed onto stage way earlier.

Bieber hits massive fame at 15, is loaded the moment he turns an adult and obviously has more money than sense, as any of us would if we were teenagers, had millions in the bank and admirers all over the world.

Personally, I welcome the return of arrogant tossers to the world of pop. It's been far too boring. I clicked on a Twitter link the other day which said "Liam in trouble", assuming it was Liam Gallagher up to his old tricks. But no, it's Liam from One Direction standing on the side of a building, setting a completely irresponsible example for his impressionable young fans.

This probably makes me a bad person, but I hate 1D slightly less after that.

No, I don't think the derision for Bieber is straightforward envy of either his money or his easy access to sexual exploits. It is rather more complex and subtle: he epitomises the ultimate embodiment of all that is perceived as wrong with the western celebrity culture: hollow, shallow narcissistic characters, little or no discernible talent, high pecuniary rewards with little effort or work, and irresponsible, feckless conduct.

This video sums it all up hilariously:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nw6M4XF8ZJw

He just going through the motions, child star engages in naughty behaviour to further progress their career shocker!

there is a long line of teen stars that realise that when they get to a certain age, they can't rely on kids to buy their cr@p as some other teen star has come along and stolen their thunder. For some bizarre reason, their management company think its a good idea to get into minor incidents with the police to shake of their "clean" image and to try and appeal to an older audience, loads of kids have done it.