The forum is heaving right now

ALWAYS_SFC

Mate, all you've done today is post stuff attacking posters with an opinion that isn't positive, yet you don't ever seen to post anything relevant yourself. It's been a poor day, one of the worst in a fair few years and people are understandably irate about what's happened.

It's not all fluffy and sparkly out there.

Mate, all you've done today is post stuff attacking posters with an opinion that isn't positive, yet you don't ever seen to post anything relevant yourself. It's been a poor day, one of the worst in a fair few years and people are understandably irate about what's happened.

Pretty much this. Always_SFC has had a b1tch fest of a day.

Again you need to read threads more carefully

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

Amazing is`nt it how when we lose it is this busy with lots of incredibly OTT posting ..

Some real top supporters here..

It is not really OTT though is it? People are understandably and quite rightly so annoyed that with a good chance of success in a competition we have not won for nearly 40 years, we have gone out with a whimper, with a poor excuse of a team and our season is now to all intents and purposes over in the middle of February. They have a right to be miffed. I know I am.

It is not really OTT though is it? People are understandably and quite rightly so annoyed that with a good chance of success in a competition we have not won for nearly 40 years, we have gone out with a whimper, with a poor excuse of a team and our season is now to all intents and purposes over in the middle of February. They have a right to be miffed. I know I am.

Some of it is OTT mate, very OTT...sorry to say but it is

Amazing is`nt it how when we lose it is this busy with lots of incredibly OTT posting ..

What a particularly stupid comment I have been supporting SFC for over 50 years seen the good and bad times but today was something else.

Football is now just about money not about the fans I am really ****ed off dont think I can bother any more

Always_SFC complains about posters. In fact, that's pretty much all he ever does. Now he has a thread especially for it. He is the anti-troll troll. He should start trolling himself!

The poor lad (I assume it's a he) is having a poor day. He's angry about other people being angry. Never a good place to be.

Its sad that people have to blame something if we lose... Sunderland deserved it and the team we put out to win played poorly and with little energy.

I'm not too bothered as I prefer seeing us progress in the League anyway.. so the season is far from over as some would have us believe.

Its sad that people have to blame something if we lose... Sunderland deserved it and the team we put out to win played poorly and with little energy.

I'm not too bothered as I prefer seeing us progress in the League anyway.. so the season is far from over as some would have us believe.

The voice of reason.

We do have some strange fans who cannot wait until we lose, very odd considering the season we are having.

Yes I'm disappointed to lose but sometimes the team doesn't click, especially with 3 difficult games in a week.

We do have some strange fans who cannot wait until we lose, very odd considering the season we are having.

Yes I'm disappointed to lose but sometimes the team doesn't click, especially with 3 difficult games in a week.

There were a number of polls started in the summer - "where will Saints finish"

The vast majority voted 6-9. so why are we having such a great season? surely we are just on track?

The test this season was the cups (our best chance of Europe next season) and we have failed miserably with gutless team selections and performances.