Best and worst team to watch

Wrensup

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/who-best-worst-teams-watch-3154806

Artical ain't much to read but the poll at the bottom is a bit more interesting.

We appear to be the 5 best to watch, behind Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City and Chelsea.

And we have 0% for worse. Not bad eh?

Mine are best: Liverpool Worst:Fulham

Was that before last Saturday? ;)

I don think we're good to watch at all. Most of the time we just knock the ball about really slowly in our own half. You only have to look at the amount of possession we have compared to the relatively low shots and goals to know that we have a lot of the ball but don't create much from it. We're only interesting if you like to watch teams holding on to the ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don think we're good to watch at all. Most of the time we just knock the ball about really slowly in our own half. You only have to look at the amount of possession we have compared to the relatively low shots and goals to know that we have a lot of the ball but don't create much from it. We're only interesting if you like to watch teams holding on to the ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You have no business with modern elite football. You ought to go and watch lower leagues.

Seriously, you would prefer it.

Seriously.

Not sure what point you were making then? "who would have guessed?" What does that mean?

Just a cheeky little comment about a pundit. Only you seemed to have a problem with it, and you often comment when others posters here comments Lawros predictions...

Friend with him as you seem so often defend him on this forum?

Just a cheeky little comment about a pundit. Only you seemed to have a problem with it, and you often comment when others posters here comments Lawros predictions...

Friend with him as you seem so often defend him on this forum?

Just a little bit odd that so many people are so obsessed with him.

Turkish, why are you going out your way to try and make someone trip over there words? Have you got some syndrome where you need to feel superior or do you get boners from annoying people?

Also, how is Olallana's little jokey comment an indication to being 'obsessed'

The fact that Man City have score 458 goals already this season , means my vote goes to them.

Yep hands down and who would have guessed Lawro has a thing for the dippers

(as the other scouse journo himself concedes).

Edited by shurlock

Turkish, why are you going out your way to try and make someone trip over there words? Have you got some syndrome where you need to feel superior or do you get boners from annoying people?

Also, how is Olallana's little jokey comment an indication to being 'obsessed'

Talking of obssessed 3 of your last 9 posts have been about me.

I thought you had a dislike for people selecting a random number of games or in this case posts to suit an argument?

Why are you on hear disrupting this thread anyway?

4 out of 10. :)

Not disrupting the thread. Just a bit odd that someone would have a go at a pundit for saying arugably the most attractive team to watch are the most attractive team to watch in his opion. I'd certainly put them in the top 2 along with Man City.

4 out of 10. :)

Not disrupting the thread. Just a bit odd that someone would have a go at a pundit for saying arugably the most attractive team to watch are the most attractive team to watch in his opion. I'd certainly put them in the top 2 along with Man City.

Number 5 ;)

Hardly having a go thoug was he.