Man City tickets

ladysaint

£47 for a televised game and early KO, get the feeling Man City dont like us very much always seem to price our tickets high. If I remember correctly last season was £52 for a televised game so at least the price is going in the right direction.

Wtf?!? Why so much? That's a disgrace. Unfortunately I've already decided I'm going and making a weekend out of it so just going to have to grin and bear it.

Same. Have already booked my train tickets up and Man City is the last of the 20 Prem grounds for me to visit!

Their prices are ridiculous when you consider their fans 'protest' (also known as not selling your allocation) about the Arsenal away prices. I've got a mate who's a season ticket holder at City and they're much cheaper than ours, I guess this is how they try and make that money up.

Same. Have already booked my train tickets up and Man City is the last of the 20 Prem grounds for me to visit!

Their prices are ridiculous when you consider their fans 'protest' (also known as not selling your allocation) about the Arsenal away prices. I've got a mate who's a season ticket holder at City and they're much cheaper than ours, I guess this is how they try and make that money up.

Friend of mine has had his 4STs at City next season confirmed. £300 per adult & £100 per kid in the family stand.

Friend of mine has had his 4STs at City next season confirmed. £300 per adult & £100 per kid in the family stand.
That's a key part of the scam. Sell equivalent home seats out at cheap season ticket rates, then rape away fans on a match, by match basis. You keep your core support really happy and make a good chunk of money back elsewhere.

Does anyone know what is happening with the upper tier of the usual away section for this game? How much they're selling tickets for there? Can't see to many City fans being keen to pay £50 for this with it being on tv and them having plenty of other games to shell out for.

Well at least it's cheaper than last year :scared:

Edited by Sour Mash

I didn't go to them on principal either.

There's a few that are pushing into that category now, Spurs is very close to being the same and if West Ham continue at the same increase it won't be too long before i refuse to get a ticket to theirs too. My personal limit (outside of cup semi finals/finals) is around the £40 mark.

There's a few that are pushing into that category now, Spurs is very close to being the same and if West Ham continue at the same increase it won't be too long before i refuse to get a ticket to theirs too. My personal limit (outside of cup semi finals/finals) is around the £40 mark.
Probably approaching about half of the Premier League charging £40+ for a ticket, even we do for some tickets for some games. We're actually releatively lucky,as those following the top 6 get charged Category A prices everywhere. Only way to stop it is if people stop paying for it, but easier said than done and London, the Manc and Scouse clubs, all seem to have a plentiful supply of people that will pay that if asked.

We didn't do WHU either as they were again far too expensive.

My lad and I will have done less than 10 games this season and I doubt it will be higher next year.

Just been chatting to a Man City mate. He said that home tickets are somewhere between £37-£45 depending on where you sit.

Also said the home tickets were £47 for Barcelona at home.

Shows how ridiculous those prices are for a game vs Southampton at Saturday lunchtime on TV. This is the sort of game which the club should be using their "fund" to help the fans make it more affordable.

But why are they penalising us, last season they did the same, £52 for a game live on TV and then their next home game against QPR was £25. I dont understand why we cant charge each team the same as they charge us when we play them away.

This is the when there really should be a boycott. Only then will they start to get the message. Although its better than nothing I suppose, those at the top aren't going to care about pretty banners if people are still parting with this obscene amount of money to stand on some concrete and watch football for 90 minutes.

This is the when there really should be a boycott. Only then will they start to get the message. Although its better than nothing I suppose, those at the top aren't going to care about pretty banners if people are still parting with this obscene amount of money to stand on some concrete and watch football for 90 minutes.

What would you know? You're the other side of the world pr*ck.

• 2 weeks later...