Saints Player's Cars

Saint Rees

Kelvin lives near me and has a black Bentley (Continental?) and I've seen Jack Cork in the car park of our local Tesco Express in a white Maserati Ghibli ... Mrs H spotted him first and asked how a young lad could afford such a nice car!

For what its worth I can back up the Cork Maserati, saw him in a queue on the M27 the other week; although last year he was driving a BMW 650.

Kelvin lives near me and has a black Bentley (Continental?) and I've seen Jack Cork in the car park of our local Tesco Express in a white Maserati Ghibli ... Mrs H spotted him first and asked how a young lad could afford such a nice car!

You haven't seen Kelvin's 'new' convertible Mercedes then? ?

Ghibli's aren't all that expensive as Maseratis go, think you can get a bottom of the range model for about 50000£, well you can for 65000 € anyway.

Ghibli's aren't all that expensive as Maseratis go, think you can get a bottom of the range model for about 50000£, well you can for 65000 € anyway.

Nice looking motor though ... Although I thought it a bit odd that he'd have a 4-door?

Not yet ... Probably won't until next week once I'm back on school run duty! Black again?

Black, yes; but I'll let you see it with your own eyes, rather than ruin the surprise. He thinks it will be a classic in a few years, but is getting stick from the other players over it ?

• 6 months later...
Aye, a Carrera GTS. Just wonder really how wise it is for 20 year olds to be driving around in cars that do 190 mph. I know that they have the money, but really, they have little idea how to drive.

Alright, settle down Bart.

Aye, a Carrera GTS. Just wonder really how wise it is for 20 year olds to be driving around in cars that do 190 mph. I know that they have the money, but really, they have little idea how to drive.

The really alarming thing is kids have no real concept of mortality. The adrenalin rush you get from driving on the edge when you're older comes from fear rather than excitement. :(