When are the pre-season fixtures out?

once_bitterne

Probably more to do with having so many players on WC duty actually. No point in going thousands of miles to get your reserve XI thumped by some local minnows.

Don't be so ridiculous everything is evidence of cost cutting and fire sales, we've always signed a dozen players, announced our pre seasons tour and unveiled the new shirt by now in every season ever ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be so ridiculous everything is evidence of cost cutting and fire sales, we've always signed a dozen players, announced our pre seasons tour and unveiled the new shirt by now in every season ever ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayup lads, we're doomed, doomed I tell 'ee!! May as well give up now and burn our season tickets!

.....halfwit

We're always one of the last clubs to announce what we're doing every year. For anyone that wants to go to any of the games abroad then it takes the p*ss.

Yeah, f'kin ell. How are you going to whinge about the crowd if you can't go?!

Booger. I was hoping for Palafrugell again.

Me too and at the beginning of the pre season too, that was a real treat last year a couple of days before heading home after a couple of weeks away.................. Ah well I will just have to make do with Snorkelling at Llafranc, bit of Golf then Chicken and Chips from Can Padre at Pals this year: might see you in the queue fighting off those pesky Dutch then Whitey!?!:D