Is the OS down for anyone else?

MongoNeil

Only reason would be kit id say. Lots of background pictures to be changed rather than just front end content. /theory.

surely they'd have to do this today anyway to remove pictures of last seasons kit due to veho now being our sponsors, doesn't mean they have to announce the new kit today

They're probably upgrading to the new template, adding the new graphics, etc. Unless they launch a kit they're going to have to go with some generic St Mary's or Staplewood backdrops for a while...

Mobile and Normal OS both unresponsive for me. Pinged the old site IP too and got nothing too, which suggests the site is purposely down (as suspected).

Truly hoping it is a complete rebuild; visiting the mobile site is like going back to the dark days before HTML5, maaan. (This is probably even sadder than caring about the bloody shirt, but hey, let's geek out).

Aha. still sent from my effing nexus 4, but I have found the setting now dammit.

Thats blown it.

Would be nice if they moved to a non generic website.

What - and produce our own website!? Talk about making us a laughing stock. The clubs are just amateurs. Would never have happened when our plan for world domination was still being bought into

What - and produce our own website!? Talk about making us a laughing stock. The clubs are just amateurs. Would never have happened when our plan for world domination was still being bought into

LOL.

Actually, I think the generic addidas shirt and the generic website are both as shïte as each other

LOL.

Actually, I think the generic adidas shirt and the generic website are both as shïte as each other

Hmmm, difficult one - but I don't think the website is actively ignoring tradition quite so annoyingly...

Still failing to resolve host for me on the laptop.

Yeah, down again. Interestingly I did notice that whilst it was up for a while that Lambert was still under the "Players" section and Dani wasn't....

Neither were there yesterday, for some reason I decided to look at the squad profiles and was noting missing numbers, of which 7 was one. 20 is now another.