Streams for the new season

Goatboy

Yeah they switched over during the first half. Good viewing from then on. Shame as I recently got a Linux media streamer to free me from the laptop to TV via hdmi setup. However I've found the solutions thus far on xbmc frustrating to say the least.

I'll stick with sportsnationhd for now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree i wasnt fussed on the Sky Sports 1 HD stream but i private messaged the admin and he said the streamer was setting up and it then the quality changed to 5 times as better

Thats what i like as well the admin do more on there than other sites i have visited in the past

4n6ldb

Hi saintsladthrough! Gad to see you're sticking around here :-) What did you think of the Saints game at the weekend?

I have 2 questions about Sports Nation HD.

The streaming schedule on their site is lacking football streams after Hull v WHam, have they stopped streaming football?

D I need to install an exe or rpm for this to work? I run off a Chromebook during the week, and need an install free solution.

It does look good VFM.

Thanks for any answers.

The streaming schedule on their site is lacking football streams after Hull v WHam, have they stopped streaming football?

D I need to install an exe or rpm for this to work? I run off a Chromebook during the week, and need an install free solution.

It does look good VFM.

Thanks for any answers.

No need to install anything. Its just a web page like any other showing flash video so all you need is a web browser and an internet connection.

Like you I noticed the schedule for the next round of Premier league games is absent but I'm pretty sure the links will be there by the weekend. It seems like a well run site judging from my first experiences last night. The guy who runs the site was in the live chat answering questions.. pretty good customer service.

Guys, I've tried sportsnationhd when it was free and as a one day elite option. It's pretty good on my Mac as long as I don't go full screen as it wasn't HD when I tried it, plus my Mac's res is 1920 x 1080. If it is HD now I'd love to stream it to my TV wirelessly.

Is there anyone here that does that, say via an Apple TV, and can vouch for how well it works? My TV is not full HD, I think it's 720p.

If it works well, I'll invest in the 6 month deal and get an Apple TV.

It does look good VFM.

Thanks for any answers.

They update the schedule daily, trust me they show every game every week i don't think they would dare let us saints fans down especially when we take over the site on a Saturday lol theres more saints fans there than the rest imo. No you don't need to install any software at all although they do recommend that you use google chrome due to the updated flash player thats built into google chrome, i use chrome anyway so never bothers me, Ive seen the last 2 weeks every premier league game on a saturday works with iPads i tried saturday and it worked great and i spoke to the worker ttg and he said "all games are now compatible with iOS Devices"

Hi saintsladthrough! Gad to see you're sticking around here :-) What did you think of the Saints game at the weekend?

Thanks, well nothing to be said about saturday we were outstanding and battered the toon all over the park, hopefully we can keep it going and seeing lovren flop at liverpool is extra special as well lol, what u think? u think we can beat Swansea Saturday?

Did Sports Nation HD switch from streaming the Sky Sports picture to NBC?

Yeah they have apparently have many streamers from what im told, i like asking them questions hehe, but they seem easy going and helpful imo

Bought a month's subscription to SportsNationHD after the west ham game because all the streams I could find for that were poor quality, well worth the 8 quid and will buy a longer subscription if it is still as good at the end of this month which I'm sure it will be.

Tried hooking up to the tv through HDMI but doesn't look very good compared to on a laptop or whatever. Miles better than any other streaming site I've used and well worth the money.

For games that are on Sky Sports I sometimes try sportz-hd.eu which is brilliant quality and free but that often cuts out

I would ideally like to get a subscription to NBC, but it seems you need to know somebody in the US who will sell you their login details, and that seems a bit dicey to me.

Am still with PLP (though expecting to be barred from it anyday) with SportsNation HD, Star Sports and Offside Streams as back-up options.

I would ideally like to get a subscription to NBC, but it seems you need to know somebody in the US who will sell you their login details, and that seems a bit dicey to me.

Am still with PLP (though expecting to be barred from it anyday) with SportsNation HD, Star Sports and Offside Streams as back-up options.

I have that NBC option, but most of the time (for me) sportsnationhd (nonHD) shows the NBC feed which is better than NBC. SportsNationHD is usually a few secs behind, sometimes NBC gets up to -2mins and still stutters.

For me, NBC also fails on 2 other points. First it has a band on top and sides and second sometimes it is extremely difficult to find the feed even when you do the obvious.

HTH

Alan

They wouldn't have to sell THEIR login rights, they'd have to make an email address for you via their ISP and you could use that. You'd get your own login and password, separate from the person who provided it to you. I'm fairly certain the app and website would block non-US IPs though. I tried watching on my mobile whilst in London last season and it never loaded, that was on my normal US phone/SIM card, etc.

I provided a login for my mate who now has the privilege of watching his beloved magpies get beat every Saturday/Sunday.

Send me a case of Seafarers and I can make a login for you. You'd just need to figure out an IP block/changer mechanism. :)

They wouldn't have to sell THEIR login rights, they'd have to make an email address for you via their ISP and you could use that. You'd get your own login and password, separate from the person who provided it to you. I'm fairly certain the app and website would block non-US IPs though. I tried watching on my mobile whilst in London last season and it never loaded, that was on my normal US phone/SIM card, etc.

I provided a login for my mate who now has the privilege of watching his beloved magpies get beat every Saturday/Sunday.

Send me a case of Seafarers and I can make a login for you. You'd just need to figure out an IP block/changer mechanism. :)

id love to take you up on this assuming you were serious and haven't promised it to anyone else

I've just remembered that I have a bank account/debit card from a US bank, I set it up as a joint account after getting married (my wife's from the US), but have never used it.

With that card alone could I get an NBC online subscription... and then use an IP changing service to watch outside of the US? Is it as simple as that do you think? I might have to look for alternatives in case PremierLeaguePass realise I'm not in New Zealand.

id love to take you up on this assuming you were serious and haven't promised it to anyone else

Serious as a heart attack. I know you're registered user so I'm assuming you can't PM me?

I've just remembered that I have a bank account/debit card from a US bank, I set it up as a joint account after getting married (my wife's from the US), but have never used it.

With that card alone could I get an NBC online subscription... and then use an IP changing service to watch outside of the US? Is it as simple as that do you think? I might have to look for alternatives in case PremierLeaguePass realise I'm not in New Zealand.

No, that's money laundering, I only work for booze. I joke, I joke (about the money laundering).

You need a US Internet Service Provider email address, not a US address. American ISPs like Comcast or Verizon are popular and you can use the actual NBC Sports website not an intermediary service based in Singapore, etc. Again, I don't think the website works when accessing it outside the States so one needs to get around that.

I'd rather not give my email address out via the forum so PM me or I can email you.

...You need a US Internet Service Provider email address, not a US address. American ISPs like Comcast or Verizon are popular and you can use the actual NBC Sports website not an intermediary service based in Singapore, etc. Again, I don't think the website works when accessing it outside the States so one needs to get around that....

Only going on my experience of using a friends log in. I can login via NBC sports or Comcast with his login which allows multiple logins. NBC sports, I think, is available because its part of the (his) basic package, some other premium sports channels are not available to me as I guess my friend doesn't subscribe to them via Comcast.

There are 2 types of feed, one which is from the NBC broadcast and the remaining PL games from their streaming service, it is with the latter that I seem to suffer delay and buffering. Also these streams do not seem to start on time but they tend to remove the link, so sometimes it takes me about 10 mins of frustration to get the feed. So a lot of the time I give up and check out the feeds on wiziwig! I also do not like the surrounding margins (but not that bad on a 55" :)).

I dont think that I would subscribe to it if i had to pay.

I only use it for away games and access it via HOLA in the UK with no problems.

HTH

Alan

Go to the WIZIWIG forum and the BORG TV thread.

Second post on Page 1 by sandy187. In the Code Box is a download link to HIVE 2.0.1

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x5hjuldueo9xbmp/build-2.0.0.1.rar

Download and extract to your Desktop.

You'll need Videolan Player in the default location i.e. C:\Program Files\Videolan\vlc.exe

Works great in Windows7, Vista and XP

Can work in Win 8 and 8.1 but you'll need help to install Net Framework 3.5. Check out my post there on the same thread Borg TV Page 76 #1513 for the link to show you how to install on Win 8 and 8.1

__________________________________________________________________________________

Click on HIVE 2.0.1 to open

When it opens you will see the commands and channels button on the left.

Here you have HD links to all Filmon channels, Ilive TV which has sports channels and live links on their channel list to Premier League Games.

This software provides you with over 1000 channels in HD and the channels to watch games.

You need to give it Firewall permissions. It is not a virus, doesn't have any spam or maleware

Enjoy!

Sorted. Had pop up blocker on.

Out of interest, what device/ browser are you using?

I've subscribed to Sportsnation HD and am on a Mac. Hardly any of the streams work for me and I've tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Safari, all with pop-ups disabled. I've tried to get both the Spurs and Everton games tonight, and neither would connect. I just get the page with Ronaldo on the left and the chat window on the right, with 'connecting' in the bottom left hand corner ad infinitum (on Chrome). Meanwhile I could get either of those games for free (albeit in shady quality) on goatd.net at the same time, so it's not like they weren't available.

Any advice gratefully received...

Out of interest, what device/ browser are you using?

I've subscribed to Sportsnation HD and am on a Mac. Hardly any of the streams work for me and I've tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Safari, all with pop-ups disabled. I've tried to get both the Spurs and Everton games tonight, and neither would connect. I just get the page with Ronaldo on the left and the chat window on the right, with 'connecting' in the bottom left hand corner ad infinitum (on Chrome). Meanwhile I could get either of those games for free (albeit in shady quality) on goatd.net at the same time, so it's not like they weren't available.

Any advice gratefully received...

I am watching on my iPad right now.

Hi Art

Is it just THe Hive that needs .NET 3.5

On Win 8 i dont get the message and quite a lot works except not so much on iLive.

Not sure I have 3.5.

Cheers

Alan

Yes, the Hive needs Net Framework or higher but if it's working you must have installed. Check on the windows features on Programs and Features on Control panel.

Ilive takes time for the channels to load and gets refreshed automatically every few days. Check out the last few pages of the Borg TV for one or two tips. Try going to Properties on the Hive Icon by right clicking it and try out changing the compatibility to work with earlier Windows. Password for Adult channels is

The Sports channels feature was working at the weekend with all Beinsports channels but didn't seem to load earlier today. However they're working on I.live.

Try changing the screen resolution size or HD by clicking on one of the sizes along the bottom of the screen.

Edited by ART

Guys, I've tried sportsnationhd when it was free and as a one day elite option. It's pretty good on my Mac as long as I don't go full screen as it wasn't HD when I tried it, plus my Mac's res is 1920 x 1080. If it is HD now I'd love to stream it to my TV wirelessly.

Is there anyone here that does that, say via an Apple TV, and can vouch for how well it works? My TV is not full HD, I think it's 720p.

If it works well, I'll invest in the 6 month deal and get an Apple TV.

Chromecast works perfectly with your Mac setup, or any PC running Chrome Browser. (But not on iOS or Android, or WinPhone.

All the post-firstrow (free) sites also work brilliantly from a super cheap Chromebook via Chromecast. (and unlike other options on here with installs and disabling pop-ups etc, it runs BETTER with ad-blocker turned on).

If you can pay for an HD web stream and like/trust it on your chrome browser, then it will stream to a Chromecast (£30 solution) and therefore any TV or screen you have. As a bonus, the Chromecast upscales a lesser steam (say 640x480) to HD really well.

Not sure I entirely get the point of paying huge fees plus all these .net framework local installs and location proxies and emails registered in Turkmenistan and stuff?! I s'pose if you get a solid HD stream easily every time it is worth it, but do you? Seems a lot of setup and potential heartache/money loss when a half minute's faffing before a match will get you near HD for free!

So with NBC, if you can get an American E-mail address, how much does it cost to subscribe to NBC Sports?

I am not sure its just a US email address (whatever that is) think its more you need an account with a provider such as Comcast who distribute the cable system and internet ( a la Virgin here). I could be wrong though.

Have you had a dig round here.

Alan

So with NBC, if you can get an American E-mail address, how much does it cost to subscribe to NBC Sports?

You need a log on for one of the list of TV providers who are offering NBC Sports Live Extra are AT&T U-verse, Cablevision’s Optimum, Charter, Comcast’s Xfinity TV, Cox, DirecTV, DISH, Suddenlink, Time Warner, Bright House and Verizon FiOS.

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/2013/08/15/how-to-watch-premier-league-matches-via-nbc-sports-live-extra/#SQSvEWRGgWSkg72m.99

Yes, the Hive needs Net Framework or higher but if it's working you must have installed. Check on the windows features on Programs and Features on Control panel.

Ilive takes time for the channels to load and gets refreshed automatically every few days. Check out the last few pages of the Borg TV for one or two tips. Try going to Properties on the Hive Icon by right clicking it and try out changing the compatibility to work with earlier Windows. Password for Adult channels is

The Sports channels feature was working at the weekend with all Beinsports channels but didn't seem to load earlier today. However they're working on I.live.

Try changing the screen resolution size or HD by clicking on one of the sizes along the bottom of the screen.

Hi Art,

Been giving this a go and like saintalan, I can get the FilmOn streams to work but when I click any of the iLive channels, I get "Media Player Encountered An Error!" at the bottom.

.NET 3.5 is ticked in my settings, so I'm guessing that's not the problem, and I've switched it to Windows 8 compatibility mode. Any ideas?

Go to the WIZIWIG forum and the BORG TV thread.

Second post on Page 1 by sandy187. In the Code Box is a download link to HIVE 2.0.1

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x5hjuldueo9xbmp/build-2.0.0.1.rar

Download and extract to your Desktop.

You'll need Videolan Player in the default location i.e. C:\Program Files\Videolan\vlc.exe

Works great in Windows7, Vista and XP

Can work in Win 8 and 8.1 but you'll need help to install Net Framework 3.5. Check out my post there on the same thread Borg TV Page 76 #1513 for the link to show you how to install on Win 8 and 8.1

__________________________________________________________________________________

Click on HIVE 2.0.1 to open

When it opens you will see the commands and channels button on the left.

Here you have HD links to all Filmon channels, Ilive TV which has sports channels and live links on their channel list to Premier League Games.

This software provides you with over 1000 channels in HD and the channels to watch games.

You need to give it Firewall permissions. It is not a virus, doesn't have any spam or maleware

Enjoy!

I havent had a decent look at the thread yet, but is this easy to set up mate?.

Is tomorrows game being shown?

My apologies, I didn't explain it well. Saintalan and Art are correct. If one has cable/internet through a number of companies, as Art has listed, one can watch all Premier League games on TV, mobile or computer. NBC Sports is not a paid channel per say but is part of any number of cable packages offered by those companies. With my cable company it's offered in all TV packages except for the very lowest, basic cable package. By American email address I was referring to someone with the aforementioned cable companies creating a sub account for you and you get access to all NBC Sports offers (including NASCAR! :lol: ).

In short, it's "free" in the States.

I havent had a decent look at the thread yet, but is this easy to set up mate?.

Is tomorrows game being shown?

It downloads in 1 minute as extracts ready for use just as fast. As said in Post # 214 and #220 you require Videolan Player in default location.

Normally all the Premier League matches are shown on ILIVE. You can download as a backup other free programs to obtain ILIVE channels on Page 1 First post on the Borg TV thread. All are simple to download, install and operate and have the same requirements as The HIVE.

Recommended

iLive & iGuide.to VLC (Application) Use to copy an URL to play a stream

iLive.to VLC Gives an updated playlist of ILIVE channels to select from. Opens in Videolan

Download link. http://www.mediafire.com/download/oq7iqulcc8qpalz/iLive.to+VLC.rar

Has all the SKYSPORTS. and all Premier League games, Films, Programs and many channels. ***Don't forget to give Firewall access.

*** Elsewhere I believe "Media Player Encountered An Error!" at the bottom appears when the stream is not available as when the channel is offline. I'll check with the inventor to see if there is any other reason.

Edited by ART

Chromecast works perfectly with your Mac setup, or any PC running Chrome Browser. (But not on iOS or Android, or WinPhone.

All the post-firstrow (free) sites also work brilliantly from a super cheap Chromebook via Chromecast. (and unlike other options on here with installs and disabling pop-ups etc, it runs BETTER with ad-blocker turned on).

If you can pay for an HD web stream and like/trust it on your chrome browser, then it will stream to a Chromecast (£30 solution) and therefore any TV or screen you have. As a bonus, the Chromecast upscales a lesser steam (say 640x480) to HD really well.

Ah Cheers PS

It downloads in 1 minute as extracts ready for use just as fast. As said in Post # 214 and #220 you require Videolan Player in default location.

Normally all the Premier League matches are shown on ILIVE. You can download as a backup other free programs to obtain ILIVE channels on Page 1 First post on the Borg TV thread. All are simple to download, install and operate and have the same requirements as The HIVE.

Recommended

iLive & iGuide.to VLC (Application) Use to copy an URL to play a stream

iLive.to VLC Gives an updated playlist of ILIVE channels to select from. Opens in Videolan

Download link. http://www.mediafire.com/download/oq7iqulcc8qpalz/iLive.to+VLC.rar

Has all the SKYSPORTS. and all Premier League games, Films, Programs and many channels. ***Don't forget to give Firewall access.

*** Elsewhere I believe "Media Player Encountered An Error!" at the bottom appears when the stream is not available as when the channel is offline. I'll check with the inventor to see if there is any other reason.

got both working an absolute treat tonight. thanks for this

got both working an absolute treat tonight. thanks for this

The creator said today was one of those days where a lot of ILIVE Channels weren't working. I believe the ILIVE website were undergoing maintenance. Now all seems fine.

For SimpleTV users there is a new version out tonight with loads of great Sports channels including all the SkySports, BT 1and 2 Eurosports, ESPN UK and USA and Viasat Sports plus many TV channels. A great playlist that can be updated from the Russian website providers. NO SPAM or MALWARE. The main Sports Chnnels are under the Playlist Section Спорт (64) and Транляции Beinsports

The download is slow ( 10-20minutes) unless you have a paid download account but the end result and channels are real treat. Stable and very high quality.

http://dfiles.eu/files/0nqruizlz

Edited by ART
update

Does anyone use XBMC for streams?

Yep I use it with my offside streams login but there is a very decent and extensive free sports streaming add on. Its called SportsDevil and it has hundreds /thousands of sports channels in varying quality from loads of sources. For a free solution its one I definitely recommend checking out.

To know which channels Saints are on, take a look at this thread (you may need to sign up to the forum for free - I can't remember) http://www.xunitytalk.com/showthread.php?1837-Channels-for-Football-Tonight

It gets uprated daily by one of the admins at OffsideStreams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk