Streams for the new season

Goatboy

Hi, I used NBC via a US mate last year but was always difficult to find the game once kicked off.

Just tuned in to Arse Palace with Firefox/Hola with no problems. About a minute behind Sky. Good quality but get the annoying black bars on top & sides.

Just watching through PC at mo but was good via HDMI>TV lasrt season.

Cheers

Alan

i found today that the nbc ap plays perfectly on my iPad,and is better than on a browser on the PC. It's 50 seconds slower than on thTV for some reason though.

Hi, I used NBC via a US mate last year but was always difficult to find the game once kicked off.

Just tuned in to Arse Palace with Firefox/Hola with no problems. About a minute behind Sky. Good quality but get the annoying black bars on top & sides.

Just watching through PC at mo but was good via HDMI>TV lasrt season.

Cheers

Alan

i found today that the nbc ap plays perfectly on my iPad,and is better than on a browser on the PC. It's 50 seconds slower than on thTV for some reason though.

Tried a variety of online steams yesterday, found Sportsnation to lag a lot.

So I opted using PremierLeaguePass with Hola Addon using Firefox. The stream quality is pretty awesome, but obviously there's a price to pay.

I did try Overplay VPN (not SmartDNS) it didn't work as easy as I would have wished.

Tried a variety of online steams yesterday, found Sportsnation to lag a lot.

So I opted using PremierLeaguePass with Hola Addon using Firefox. The stream quality is pretty awesome, but obviously there's a price to pay.

I did try Overplay VPN (not SmartDNS) it didn't work as easy as I would have wished.

just had this email come through over night ...be interesting to see if anyone else gets it...

Dear Potentially Sneaky User

We have detected that you may be using your PremierLeaguePass subscription outside of New Zealand, Taiwan or the Philippines, which is a breach of our terms and conditions. As a result, we have had to suspend your subscription.

If you believe you are receiving this in error, please contact us on one of the following numbers:

0800 PL PASS (New Zealand)

0809 090 192 (Taiwan)

1-800-1-116-1165 (Philippines)

Thanks,

PLP

I had a free Now TV Sky Sports day pass today so used that. My advice to anyone considering buying one - don't do it! It was buffering throughout the match so much that it was almost unwatchable. Will be trying PLP from next week I reckon.

I did the same (because Star Sports isn't letting me renew my season pass for some reason - despite only ever using UnoTelly DNS.)

Your buffering must be down to the speed of your Internet. I have a Plusnet (35-65Mb) Fibre connection and had only two brief buffering episodes, which lasted, I'd guess, 1 second and 2 seconds. I can imagine that anyone with less than a 10Mb connection would have problems!

I was using a Now TV box.

just had this email come through over night ...be interesting to see if anyone else gets it...

We have detected that you may be using your PremierLeaguePass subscription outside of New Zealand, Taiwan or the Philippines, which is a breach of our terms and conditions. As a result, we have had to suspend your subscription.

If you believe you are receiving this in error, please contact us on one of the following numbers:

0809 090 192 (Taiwan)

Thanks,

PLP

I also got this, dammit, knew it was too good to be true! Can anyone else recommend something that's not going to ban me?!

I did the same (because Star Sports isn't letting me renew my season pass for some reason - despite only ever using UnoTelly DNS.)

Your buffering must be down to the speed of your Internet. I have a Plusnet (35-65Mb) Fibre connection and had only two brief buffering episodes, which lasted, I'd guess, 1 second and 2 seconds. I can imagine that anyone with less than a 10Mb connection would have problems!

I was using a Now TV box.

I don't have fibre, but I get a good 7-8Mb. Never had any problem with Netflix, iPlayer or other streaming sites. Had a quick check on Twitter after the game and plenty of others were having a rant at them, so it's not just me!

I also got this, dammit, knew it was too good to be true! Can anyone else recommend something that's not going to ban me?!

I am yet to receive this E-mail from PLP, but am half-expecting to get it at some point.

Just wondering, did you subscribe to PLP at the Taiwan price of about £30 for the season? I wasn't brave enough to try blagging that, and was just paying £10 a month.

I am yet to receive this E-mail from PLP, but am half-expecting to get it at some point.

Just wondering, did you subscribe to PLP at the Taiwan price of about £30 for the season? I wasn't brave enough to try blagging that, and was just paying £10 a month.

I just bought a month from the Taiwan site. Only been on to watch one or two matches so far so maybe they haven't caught up with me yet. Can't make the game this weekend so I'll have to watch it on PLP on Monday. I guess I might get the email after that.

0809 090 192 (Taiwan)

Thanks,

PLP

Yes I got that email , 23:45 on Tuesday :(

I paid for a Taiwan month so only lost £3.80

The search goes on....

I did the Taiwan one but I did it monthly, I think I'll try the SportsNation one from now on as people are happy enough with that.

Just had an email from PLP but not what I expected when I read it... It was a preview of the weekends games on PLP! This is what they had to say about Saints v WBA :

Southampton v West Bromwich Albion

***KICK OFF 02:00 AUGUST 24 NZT

Most pundits expected much depleted Southampton to cop a severe beating at the hands of Liverpool (the team that had pillaged their playing stock the most during the summer) but it took a late goal to finally subdue them. That performance should give the club a lift as they go into their first game at home. Having said that they are still an untried combination with most still trying to remember their team-mates names so fluency could be an issue.

West Brom started the season with their traditional draw where they once again failed to hold on to a lead. This issue dogged them throughout last season and could be terminal this year if they don't sort it out. In Saido Berahino they have an up and coming star and if they can get him heavily involved could cause the Saints some problems. Any game involving The Baggies has a high likelihood of ending in a draw but there was enough of a defiant spirit shown by Southampton last week that makes me feel they can give their fans something to lift the gloom left by the multiple summer defections.

Key Player:

Ronald Koeman. The Dutch coach will have to engender a spirit of unity and purpose if he is to have a successful season. Managed it last week away from home as huge underdogs, can he do it at home where they will be firm favourites?

Davis:

2-1

So, are some people who paid for PLP still able to use it? I had the week's free pass and loved it, so really hoping I can find a way in without then getting banned.

Perhaps a red flag is more likely to pop up when they see people paying in Taiwan (using HOLA), then watching in New Zealand (through Unotelly). And that flag then causes further investigation where they find out you're faking your location.

Perhaps if you just sign up, pay and watch in New Zealand (all through Unotelly), then you won't get red flagged and will fly under the radar. Has anyone who paid the New Zealand rate been banned yet? Thinking of trying that to watch the game today (exiled in South Korea, in Busan, where Chrissy Marsden had a short-lived stint!)

Whoever is stll in on PLP, let me know!

I've said it once, I'll say it again. Free Acestream / Free Sopcast on your laptop with Free wiziwig.tv. Best of all it's free. HD quality if your internet feed is good enough.

I also stream it to the Samsung TV but you don't have to do that

There's not always acestream and/or sopcast links there though. Let me know if you find one today.