Streams for the new season

Goatboy

Of course! And you came to the forum specifically to tell us this. How kind.

No i didnt specifically come to the forum for just that as it goes i came as this site was recommended to everyone on SportsNationHD by there admin for Saints fans so thats how i actually found the site by those telling people about this site, So don't have a go please as there is no point, Im only allowed three comments per day *****il i buy a subscription on tuesday for this site) So i make the most and try to help rather than waste my allowence of posts thats all, as Goatboy said its not a big deal.

Is it good value to watch saints on? If the answer is yes then who cares about someone bigging it up? It's not the x-files.

Yes mate it is good value for money you only have to take a look at there free stream to see the quality of there premium or elite stream whatever its called so in my opinion yes it is and everyone seems happy with it so i hope ive helped ya.

For those who are looking for a stream where no pay is needed, but want the HD quality of a paid stream.. then I bring you good news!

http://streamsp.com/

Just enter the password that is listed below the stream on the site and bam instant HD quality stream with no buffering. Only downfall is not every game is streamed, but beggars can't be choosers.. However I contacted the stream provider and he said he will in the future stream Southampton matches that are available in HD live on his broadcaster ASTRO.

http://www.astro.com.my/whats-on/guide

Unfortunately he is unable to stream the West Ham Vs Southampton game due to ASTRO having delayed feed for the game (non-live) other wise he would play it.

If more Saints fans watch his stream I'm sure he'll play our games when ever possible due to the demand. The stream provider encourages requests for games to be shown, so send your requests to: m.ahmad.iran@gmail.com

Games being played on the stream this week are:

• Burnley Vs Man U
  • Man City Vs Stoke
  • Everton Vs Chelsea

For those who are looking for a stream where no pay is needed, but want the HD quality of a paid stream.. then I bring you good news!

http://streamsp.com/

Just enter the password that is listed below the stream on the site and bam instant HD quality stream with no buffering. Only downfall is not every game is streamed, but beggars can't be choosers.. However I contacted the stream provider and he said he will in the future stream Southampton matches that are available in HD live on his broadcaster ASTRO.

http://www.astro.com.my/whats-on/guide

Unfortunately he is unable to stream the West Ham Vs Southampton game due to ASTRO having delayed feed for the game (non-live) other wise he would play it.

If more Saints fans watch his stream I'm sure he'll play our games when ever possible due to the demand. The stream provider encourages requests for games to be shown, so send your requests to: m.ahmad.iran@gmail.com

Games being played on the stream this week are:

• Burnley Vs Man U
  • Man City Vs Stoke
  • Everton Vs Chelsea

I've emailed that guy. Apparently he's a Nigerian Prince. Does anyone know how to set up a Western Union account?

No i didnt specifically come to the forum for just that as it goes i came as this site was recommended to everyone on SportsNationHD by there admin for Saints fans so thats how i actually found the site by those telling people about this site, So don't have a go please as there is no point, Im only allowed three comments per day *****il i buy a subscription on tuesday for this site) So i make the most and try to help rather than waste my allowence of posts thats all, as Goatboy said its not a big deal.

Yes mate it is good value for money you only have to take a look at there free stream to see the quality of there premium or elite stream whatever its called so in my opinion yes it is and everyone seems happy with it so i hope ive helped ya.

What did you think of the game today SaintsLad? Worth buying that subscription here yet, to discuss it more? ;-)

I'm still using PLP buy the way, working fantastic, hope I don't get banned like some others have.

I'm looking into how to stream to my TV from my Mac. Different rooms so physical connection is not an option.

Question; Do you any of you Mac users stream Internet video to your TV Wirelessly? If so, how do you do that? Do you use the Apple TV, or something else? Any software involved?

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm. Signed up for sportsnationHD.com Elite and have to say I'm a little disappointed with the picture quality. Am I missing something???

I was led to believe from people on this thread that sportsnationHD is actually HD feeds?

Apologies in advance if I've totally misunderstood things. I have to say the stream is excellent in terms of smoothness but the fullscreen quality on my PC monitor leaves a lot to be desired. Shame if so.

rqvnzb.jpg

Hmmm. Signed up for sportsnationHD.com Elite and have to say I'm a little disappointed with the picture quality. Am I missing something???

I was led to believe from people on this thread that sportsnationHD is actually HD feeds?

Apologies in advance if I've totally misunderstood things. I have to say the stream is excellent in terms of smoothness but the fullscreen quality on my PC monitor leaves a lot to be desired. Shame if so.

rqvnzb.jpg

It's not HD, I mentioned it on their chatbox and was met with a 'wtf omg no one else has complained!?!' type response.

I kindly invited them to right click the video stream and select details, which displayed a res of 840x620 or similar. No response.

Despite this, I'm happy with the stream on a 55 inch TV, and the frame rate is the most important thing. Certainly beats all the free flash streams, just obviously not HD. That said, some streams are better than others and I think they have upped their bit rate which makes a huge difference.