Rasiak to Watford

Master Bates

F**king joke. Lowe isnt the slightest bit interested in keeping the team going, just so long as the figures balance.

Surely even the most deluded of people can see that the continued existence of the football club should take priority over our striking options.

You simply have to be taking the ****, either that, and I'm not saying this in a name calling way, or you are genuinely one of the thickest individuals around.

Surely even the most deluded of people can see that the continued existence of the football club should take priority over our striking options.

You simply have to be taking the ****, either that, and I'm not saying this in a name calling way, or you are genuinely one of the thickest individuals around.

Look perhaps we should actually sell every player and have no wage bill, not be in debt, and play games with a team made up of members of this forum!

I cannot believe the ridiculous complacency shown on this site. We will have no experienced players except Killer and Perry but you lot all think there's no problem with this! Rasiak is a proven scorer in this league and we are giving him to Watford? Why? This is barmy.....unless you want to guarantee a long struggle for survival...does anyone really believe McGoldrick will score 20 goals this season?

Oh yeah what price Killer being sold if he proves he's made a full recovery?

Great, let's give all our decent strikers away for nothing, especially as McG will be flogged at xmas if he keeps up his goal run.

F**king joke. Lowe isnt the slightest bit interested in keeping the team going, just so long as the figures balance.

T**t.

Congratulations Alpine, you have finally made it into the Guinness Book of Records as the most depressive,negative,ignorant man on the planet.

Who let this bloke back on the forum? Are his rants worth 5p, let alone £5???

Feel free to provide evidence that Lowe is not interested in the team. And while you are at it, some evidence that George Burley is a "drunken f*ckwit".

Your pathetic rants are wearing a bit thin. If you are so bothered about what is happening at St Marys why have you moved so far away? Don't the Austrians have things you can vent your enormous amount of pent up anger on?

Attitudes are changing but you my friend are a Dodo and thankfully a dying breed.

Michael Wilde showed you up as the the knee jerk reactionary you really are. Even when it was obvious that Lowe was on holiday in Canada you kept harping on about how poor it was that he hadn't made the trip to Exeter. You show your self up in every post you make.

You are an embarrassment to SFC and the best thing you ever did was to b*gger off to Austria.

Thank God that the true Saints fans are seeing he light and posting more and more on this forum.

You and your ilk are a dying breed here and than goodness for that.

Congratulations Alpine, you have finally made it into the Guinness Book of Records as the most depressive,negative,ignorant man on the planet.

Feel free to provide evidence that Lowe is not interested in the team. And while you are at it, some evidence that George Burley is a "drunken f*ckwit".

Your pathetic rants are wearing a bit thin. If you are so bothered about what is happening at St Marys why have you moved so far away? Don't the Austrians have things you can vent your enormous amount of pent up anger on?

Attitudes are changing but you my friend are a Dodo and thankfully a dying breed.

Michael Wilde showed you up as the the knee jerk reactionary you really are. Even when it was obvious that Lowe was on holiday in Canada you kept harping on about how poor it was that he hadn't made the trip to Exeter. You show your self up in every post you make.

You are an embarrassment to SFC and the best thing you ever did was to b*gger off to Austria.

Thank God that the true Saints fans are seeing he light and posting more and more on this forum.

Sorry your handle sums you up.

Oh yeah seeing what light? Goes a bit like a wing and a prayer I think. Beating Exeter means very little. Raziak is a top striker in this league, and we will give him to a rival - bloody stupid in my view!!! This team and soon squad of kids coached by Batman and Robin looks to be up **** creek without a paddle,,,,,,

lol but unfortunately I was the one who saw Burley at 11:14pm being only just capable of walking across the lobby of the De Vere. Alps is RIGHT to be worried, but he is wrong to be negative at the moment, we don't have much choice and we can probably only afford to keep one of SJ & GR. Maybe he was wrong not to see the writing on the wall when GR & Saga went on loan last season. We don't like it but have little choice, it' a p*sser but as a mate once said.

Life is a s*it sandwich. How good it is depends on how thick the bread is.

And that's it after too many Bullfrogs no more sense from here either

Look perhaps we should actually sell every player and have no wage bill, not be in debt, and play games with a team made up of members of this forum!

I cannot believe the ridiculous complacency shown on this site. We will have no experienced players except Killer and Perry but you lot all think there's no problem with this! Rasiak is a proven scorer in this league and we are giving him to Watford? Why? This is barmy.....unless you want to guarantee a long struggle for survival...does anyone really believe McGoldrick will score 20 goals this season?

I can see you have a well debated and balanced opinion on the subject, nobody is suggesting that we stick people from the forum in the squad but believe it or not there is a middle ground between forum members and Polish internationals on in excess of 10k a week.

We have no money and are in debt to several parties, the bank in particular is owed a great deal of money. Rasiak is on an awful lot of money a week which we cannot afford. It is not complacency (at least not on my part), I do not think we can sell Rasiak and still walk this league. Surely you are the complacent one, thinking we can continue to live in the red with no consequences.

Believe it or not Rupert Lowe doesn't want to guarantee a long struggle for survival. The best we can hope for is the kids turning out to be world beaters but if we end up getting relegated then so be it, I would rather be relegated and still be in existence.

Oh, and I hope McGoldrick scores a **** load and is sold for a **** load. We can stick Jamie White in afterward and repeat the process.

lol but unfortunately I was the one who saw Burley at 11:14pm being only just capable of walking across the lobby of the De Vere. Alps is RIGHT to be worried, but he is wrong to be negative at the moment, we don't have much choice and we can probably only afford to keep one of SJ & GR. Maybe he was wrong not to see the writing on the wall when GR & Saga went on loan last season. We don't like it but have little choice, it' a p*sser but as a mate once said.

Not your usual eloquent self, but a good summary, hope the head doesn't hurt too much in the morning. ;)

Not surprised if this story is true.

We needed to get Rasiak off the wage bill but it's just a shame he's going to a team in the same division.

You just know he's going to start banging the goals in for Watford!

Still, if Rasiak has left then at least it means John is likely to be staying. I think he fits into our new system much better than GR does.

Sorry your handle sums you up.

Oh yeah seeing what light? Goes a bit like a wing and a prayer I think. Beating Exeter means very little. Raziak is a top striker in this league, and we will give him to a rival - bloody stupid in my view!!! This team and soon squad of kids coached by Batman and Robin looks to be up **** creek without a paddle,,,,,,

It's not giving him to a rival is it though. It's more about getting him off the wage bill, or didn't you know that we were in the **** for money. If he plays well for them and they buy him off us, then great. But if he plays as well as he did for Bolton last season, then we won't get a lot for him will we.

I think you've left out Davies, Thomas, Davis, Wotton, and John. Besides that Surman, Holmes and BWP aren't exactly inexperienced. I know some of them might still leave (most likely in my opinion Thomas and perhaps Davis and John if a good price is paid) but there is still experience in the team.

Besides that we're not going to give Rasiak to Watford are we? We'll get some money for him and they pay his wages, I'd say that money can be well spend by keeping John at the club. And to answer you question concerning DMG, no I don't think so but in this formation the other attackers should chip in as well with some goals and I can see him getting 15 or so. The main point is, the team without Rasiak is just as capable of staying up as with Rasiak. He was never going to fit in anyway.

Amen....

Let's see if me and "my ilk" are a dying breed in 6 weeks time, eh ?

Wonder if you might get a pm from a nice mod over this post ?????????

Guest Hacienda
Let's see if me and "my ilk" are a dying breed in 6 weeks time, eh ?

I'm sure you'll be cracking one off to very opposition goal so you get the chance to say "told you so" to people you've never met, on an internet messageboard.

I'm sure you'll be cracking one off to very opposition goal so you get the chance to say "told you so" to people you've never met, on an internet messageboard.

Seeing as that would involve the team I have supported all my life losing and sliding nearer the abyss, I doubt it.

However, I am sure the opposite applies to the likes of you if we win...

Good player with real quality, only problem i can forsee, is injury, always getting injured and out for long periods, hope that is not the case this time

ANDY710

I think Rasiak would be a big player for us as he has that knack of upsetting centre halves and find the net (how very Hendo) but my main concern is will we be tempted to hit it long as he's good in the air?

DrWatford

It is not injuries that have kept him out of the team!

Good in the air. He cannot jump and is ****e in the air. Upsetting Centre halfs. He has no strength and will not challenge anyone.

Rasiaks only real attribute is that he can get into a space and score if the defence is weak. Failed in the Premier ever time he played as they do not alow such space.

That is my opinion having watched him regularly.

I would be more worried if they were after Stern John.

Guest Hacienda
Seeing as that would involve the team I have supported all my life losing and sliding nearer the abyss, I doubt it.

However, I am sure the opposite applies to the likes of you if we win...

If we win playing good football it's a bonus. If we lose playing good football then I can live with it.

I've also come to accept that despite my fears and my dislike for Lowe our cloth has to be cut accordingly.

You should try it instead of your usual vomit inducing BS.

I don't think being drunk at 11:14pm is necessarily a sign of a serious drinking problem. I doubt if there many adults on this forum who have not been in that position - particularly in a hotel where all you've got to do is get in a lift to go to bed.

I don't know if the rumour about Rasiak is true but I can see we have little choice but to get either John or Rasiak off our wage bill. As Rasiak hasn't played for us for ages and I prefer John's play anyway, this looks a good deal as long as we insert a clause that he can't play against us.

You know what ? I could have lived with that.

But we got rid of Saga too..

Saga is out on loan until december as far a I know, think he played in the Champions League qualifiers last Wednesday, his team won 2-0 I believe.

Maybe he's doing what HE wanted and not what really suited us.I certainly don't know and I doubt that any of you do.

Our players are going to be 100% fit all season ?

Substitutions have been banned, along with tactical selections ?

No, but assuming John or DMG will play 30+ games then there's at most 16 left for the other striker. Besides that we still have BWP or Paterson to play the striker role if needed and if one of the strikers is injured long term you either recall one of Saga and Rasiak (which might not be possible due to loanfees) or you get an emergency loan in. The luxury of having 3 players for one position is not one we have.

Our players are going to be 100% fit all season ?

Substitutions have been banned, along with tactical selections ?

nn

Given our last season's managers' ineptitude with both substitutions and tactics it would certainly have been a boon for us if they'd have been banned last season.I quite liked football with just one substitute, evened things up quite a bit.Can you imagine how Man U and Chelsea would get on with just 12 man

match squads, there'd certainly be a lot more top players (on reduced pay)

to go round.

No, but assuming John or DMG will play 30+ games then there's at most 16 left for the other striker. Besides that we still have BWP or Paterson to play the striker role if needed and if one of the strikers is injured long term you either recall one of Saga and Rasiak (which might not be possible due to loanfees) or you get an emergency loan in. The luxury of having 3 players for one position is not one we have.

Well, so far I am not a fan of 32% football, so you'll hopefully forgive me for thinking we need two fit strikers.

And if we really want to get rid of wage drains, BWP is the PERFECT candidate...

Guest Hacienda
Correct. It's never going to happen.

And you know this because???

No this is a simple yes or no answer. Can SFC recall Saga from this loan at any stage?

Yes or no is all that's required.

And if we really want to get rid of wage drains, BWP is the PERFECT candidate...

Given McGoldrick's recent run of first-team goals, I'd now be inclined to agree with you on that one.

Previously, DM hadn't shown that he could score goals at this level, so he couldn't be relied upon as the "pacey" option up front. Wright-Phillips has had that role pretty much since he arrived at the club and managed to keep a place at least in the 16 if not in the starting 11 on the basis that he was the only option for an injection of pace up front. It's entirely possible that we now have a better option in McGoldrick. It is also, however, entirely possible that this is a never-to-be-repeated purple patch for him... ;)

But I ask again, what certainty have you that Rasiak is actually going to

leave? Nothing seems to be happening, we need to offload high earners, everybody knows that and I can't see anybody actually paying money for them now when it 15 days time they might get them on loan with us chipping in a wee bit on the salary make-up.Remember Dan Petrescu, Spurs actually gave us money to take him off their hands, true we did rip them off for Deano as well.

And you know this because???

No this is a simple yes or no answer. Can SFC recall Saga from this loan at any stage?

Yes or no is all that's required.

I would suspect not. International loans tend to be a bit more "fixed-term" than domestic ones, whether that's down to UEFA or just the done thing I'm not too sure.

Did you not read what I just wrote ? I said two fit strikers.

You are assuming John and McGoldrick will stay fit (or not be suspended, etc.) all season. Ridiculous.

Like I said, get a shortterm loan if one of them is injured and we always have Paterson. At the moment we also have BWP, although I do agree that he would be a good candidate for a transfer.

No. And they will not because they'd have to hand money back as well.

What dont you understand ?

IF Saga is so good he will soon score so many goals in Denmark that there will be a host of clubs lining up to buy him from us.We will then bank the fee and might get a striker on loan....or he will score the odd goal and he will return to see out his contract.

Now which PLan do you think it will be Plan A or Plan B?

Like I said, get a shortterm loan if one of them is injured and we always have Paterson. At the moment we also have BWP, although I do agree that he would be a good candidate for a transfer.
BWP fits in wioth the system better than the other 2