People accused of Sex crimes named or not?

hypochondriac

I've been waking Mrs Duck up with a bit of the old magic for 20 years , are people trying to say I have to get her consent every time . FFS if getting her tipsy or having a portion whilst she asleep is against the law, I'm going to end up very frustrated . Surely by staying with me for so long she's giving consent.

I've been waking Mrs Duck up with a bit of the old magic for 20 years , are people trying to say I have to get her consent every time . FFS if getting her tipsy or having a portion whilst she asleep is against the law, I'm going to end up very frustrated . Surely by staying with me for so long she's giving consent.

It might be better if she didn't wake up.

Two examples I know of that, I believe, mean people shouldn't be named:

1) A bloke I shared a house with at Uni was training to be a teacher. He was on target for a first when, in his last teaching practice, he was accused of sexually assualting a 10 year old girl. Cue an early morning visit from the Police where he was taken in for questioning. 3 days later the case was dropped, apparently she had form for this type of thing. He was understandably so disturbed by the whole thing that he ditched his career choice and ended up working in a shop.

2) A recent case where a man was arrested for copying indecent images of children on his pc. This case was dropped when the Police realised they had wrongly noted down the IP address of the culprit by one digit and got the wrong person.

Surely by staying with me for so long she's giving consent.

You sound such a catch. Would suspect you may well be one of those blokes who had no idea your missus was ****ging someone else for years. Then become a tearful wreck saying you never saw it coming...when most others did.

Just guessing of course but imagine you a bit like John Mccririck.

This reminds me of a great joke in the old comedy Just Good Friends written by the late, great John Sullivan.

The parents of the main character Penny are shown in bed and have clearly just been having a bit of rumpy pumpy. Mr Warrender turns to his wife and asks expectantly, "Same old magic?" His wife responds disparagingly, "Same old wand!"