Giannelli Imbula

Polaroid Saint

I'm irrationally jealous. Think he'll be a top player.

5.5 year deal too. Fair play to Stoke.

They still want Berahino too.

Great addition for Stoke. Wanted him here in the summer to replace Morgan.

Think that with our budget he was way above our means.

Still we got Charlie in at a fantastic price and kept all our main players.

A great window for us.

Not jealous at all. It seems that too many people think that he has to be a good player just because he cost £18m. What I can't understand is why Porto sold him. He only signed for them in July and he had 4½ years left on his contract. They made a couple of million out of it. But of the 20 league games in the Portuguese league, he has not been in the squad for 7 games and on the bench for 3 more. He has played 607 league minutes, no goals and 1 assist. Anyway, time will tell and good luck to Stoke.

Not jealous at all. It seems that too many people think that he has to be a good player just because he cost £18m. What I can't understand is why Porto sold him. He only signed for them in July and he had 4½ years left on his contract. They made a couple of million out of it. But of the 20 league games in the Portuguese league, he has not been in the squad for 7 games and on the bench for 3 more. He has played 607 league minutes, no goals and 1 assist. Anyway, time will tell and good luck to Stoke.

Strange one isn't it ? The fact he didn't seem to settle at Porto would have made me cautious on signing him so soon, especially at an increased price.

He seems to have some potential though and if he makes it at Stoke perhaps we'll regret missing out.

We will find a better player in the summer for half of that price.

Or based on last summer, a player for half the price who is a quarter as good. VVD aside that is.