United to bid for Mane?

SuperSAINT

If they get in the Champions League they will have deep pockets so it is a possibility

Which two clubs do you think they'll get a Champions League place from these... Leicester, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs, Man Utd? I think there is a far better chance of us being above West Ham at 10pm February 8th after we play them at St Mary's than West Ham making the Champions League this season. Possible for us to also go above them on 2nd February.

I think there is a far better chance of us being above West Ham at 10pm February 8th after we play them at St Mary's than West Ham making the Champions League this season. Possible for us to also go above them on 2nd February.

Surely a great mind like yours can see there is a possibility though very remote because of the above that West Ham could get in the CL if they do they will need extra players so they may have Mane on their list of possible new players I am sure that SFC also have a list which the Brentwood Gazzette or whatever it is called are not interested in because many of their readers are West Ham supporters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
OK, so just talked to Mane's agent. They have offered €50m for him, we have turned down. Mane would like to move, not that desperately though. His agent has advised him not to move as he doesn't think it's the right move due to Van Goal. Agent seemed a lovely guy. However, Mane is a United fan. His agent did confirm he won't move this year. His name is Nicolas, and he is French.

In other news, United offered €60m for Morata.

£35m then? Very interesting if that is the case.

35mil pounds jesus hahahaha nice to know having Van Gaal as your coach isn't very helpful

The Agent is going to big his client up - I doubt Man Utd bid that.

Very unprofessional divulging all that to a stranger if true.

Look, believe me if you want, I am just reporting what I've been told. What reason do I have to lie?

Guarantee he will not move this Summer.

Seems like we got the £35m that we wanted last Summer as well then...one of the only times I've been ITK!