SAINTS v Spurs - Build Up

jamesfp1

It's not the talent within the team that is the problem, it's the spirit, passion, togetherness and drive they clearly lack - we just don't seem to play for each other anymore. It's koemans job, as the manager, to sort it out but he's clearly not having much success and looks very frustrated. As many have said before, something is not right within the team at the moment and until it is fixed I believe we are going to continue on this dreadful run of results and performances.

An easy win for spurs today, 0-4.

I agree that the team spirit is lacking. That tends to happen though when you have such a high turnover of staff every summer.

Comparing the two sides, only Mane and Bertrand would get into their lineup.

What the hell does that matter? Utterly cretinous comment. I support Saints and the players who play for my team,irrespective of their standard compared to others. Bet you said the same before the Chelsea game too.

Hope we go back to the 4-2-3-1 and out best lineup (GK apart):

Gazza

Cedric--Fonte--VvD--Bertrand

Clasie--Wanyama

-------Davis---------

Tadic----------Mane

----------Pelle--------

Found you Koeman!

Happy with that side, especially if Gazza plays as well as he did last week.

I know - let's just keep on doing what we always did. Very inspiring ! Just what is Clasie suddenly going to contribute that will be different to before ? Totally baffling ......

What ever ......

I am sick of you doubting every move by Koeman. Please don't write off players before the ball has been kicked.