West Ham build up

SO16_Saint

I just feel sorry for Martina to be honest; he hasn't put a foot wrong the last 2 games he has played and has been far more effective going forwards than Cédric, who is going to have to convince me that his crossing - currently - is anything better than poor.

Yeh tbf his performance's lately have done enough for him to be pushed up to first choice right back Imo!

The bias in which Sky talk about West Ham is really grinding my gears, every promotion is about West Ham and how they look to get back on track.. not one mention of Southampton. For Christ sake they talk West Ham up as the better team when we have finished higher then them for the past few seasons.

The bias in which Sky talk about West Ham is really grinding my gears, every promotion is about West Ham and how they look to get back on track.. not one mention of Southampton. For Christ sake they talk West Ham up as the better team when we have finished higher then them for the past few seasons.

TBF Thierry Henry was talking is up a fair bit and talks night of Puel

Any good streams out there?

SportsMania

Any good streams out there?

HD Acestream of Sky Sports 1 here:

acestream://42fe51591598d905ab011a9c8339150f8391dfa7

If you haven't used Acestream before, you need to download Ace Player - it's basically VLC Media Player with the added ability to play network streams. In Ace Player, go to Media -> Open Network Stream and paste that address in, press Play, and you're good to go.