Blasphemy and Duck Rape

Yorkshire Saint

You accused me of not understanding something but refused to explain it. It suggests you have no answer. If you do... give it a go... if not... then stop accusing people of lacking understanding.

It needs explaining because the government has given out contradictory advice from different ministers in recent days.

What bits are you struggling with? You didn't understand the governments instructions because it wasn't spelt out to you, that's a fact not incorrectly accusing you of a lack of understanding. The other thread it wasn't spelt out to you either and you couldnt grasp either, what's the common denominator here? Anyway, stop trying to turn this thread into being about you, it's not all about you believe it or not.

What bits are you struggling with? You didn't understand the governments instructions because it wasn't spelt out to you, that's a fact not incorrectly accusing you of a lack of understanding.

One example... different government ministers said the return to work would be on Monday and Wednesday. They were not both right... hence the contradiction.

The other thread it wasn't spelt out to you either and you couldnt grasp either, what's the common denominator here?

You are right, it is hard to understand an accusation of lack of understanding if it is not explained. Have you considered your understanding may be the issue?

What bits are you struggling with? You didn't understand the governments instructions because it wasn't spelt out to you, that's a fact not incorrectly accusing you of a lack of understanding.

One example... different government ministers said the return to work would be on Monday and Wednesday. They were not both right... hence the contradiction.

You are right, it is hard to understand an accusation of lack of understanding if it is not explained. Have you considered your understanding may be the issue?

I understood it perfectly well thanks. Are you still waiting for the government to tell you you're allowed to take a shower again as several weeks ago they told you to wash your hands?

I understood it perfectly well thanks.

Until you give an explanation... I don't believe you. You are fine with making accusations without evidence it seems!

Are you still waiting for the government to tell you you're allowed to take a shower again as several weeks ago they told you to wash your hands?

If the government gives contradictory statements then that is an issue. Both statements cannot be correct, so that requires clarification.

Until you give an explanation... I don't believe you. You are fine with making accusations without evidence it seems!

If the government gives contradictory statements then that is an issue. Both statements cannot be correct, so that requires clarification.

I dont give a toss if you believe me or not and i certainly dont have to explain myself to you. However some people aren't toddlers that need their hands holding to make every single decision with explanations for everything we do, you aren't one of those people. Sorry about that.

I dont give a toss if you believe me or not and i certainly dont have to explain myself to you.

Stop accusing people of not understanding then if you can't back it up. :rolleyes: :mcinnes:

However some people aren't toddlers that need their hands holding to make every single decision with explanations for everything we do, you aren't one of those people. Sorry about that.

Contradictory statements are by definition not clear and require clarification as to which of them (if any) was the correct one. :rolleyes: :mcinnes:

Stop accusing people of not understanding then if you can't back it up. :rolleyes: :mcinnes:

Contradictory statements are by definition not clear and require clarification as to which of them (if any) was the correct one. :rolleyes: :mcinnes:

So because I understand it and you don’t I’m not allowed to say you don’t understand it even though you admitted you didn’t, brilliant!! :lol:

That’s almost as good as you once claiming saints have more match going fans than Everton :lol::mcinnes:

Go have a shower mate, even though the government haven’t categorically told you’re allowed yet, when they said wash your hands they didn’t mean stop showering.

So because I understand it and you don’t I’m not allowed to say you don’t understand it even though you admitted you didn’t, brilliant!! :lol:

Lie :mcinnes:

That’s almost as good as you once claiming saints have more match going fans than Everton :lol::mcinnes:

Lie :mcinnes:

Go have a shower mate, even though the government haven’t categorically told you’re allowed yet, when they said wash your hands they didn’t mean stop showering.

You don't understand what a contradiction is :mcinnes:

You once said... "coronavirus is a hoax, no-one has died"

Wow... it is easy to make up unsubstantiated bull**** and not provide evidence.

I can’t be a reed to go back through the posts but you did say it a few years ago and got rightly rinsed for it. I’m not surprised you’re denying it though.

However Why are you trying to turn this thread into one about you? Weird.

Lets change the subject.

"A family of 14 has said life under lockdown has been "calmer and more sedate than normal everyday life".

The Shaw family live in a Victorian semi-detached house in Mapperley, Nottingham, with mum Stacy and dad Tom joined by 12 of their children."

"Mr Shaw said he did not know why they had ended up with such a large family,"

Is he a very heavy, though energetic sleeper, or is his wife married to a very gullible husband ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-52558549

Lets change the subject.

"A family of 14 has said life under lockdown has been "calmer and more sedate than normal everyday life".

The Shaw family live in a Victorian semi-detached house in Mapperley, Nottingham, with mum Stacy and dad Tom joined by 12 of their children."

Is he a very heavy, though energetic sleeper, or is his wife married to a very gullible husband ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-52558549

What does that have to do with blasphemy or duck rape? :p

Lets change the subject.

Catholic!

I'm not wrong, as I wasn't making a claim... you were. :mcinnes:

I'm asking you to explain why the global flood was not a genocide by an evil god...

445.a.jpg

You made a summary which proved you don’t understand the subject matter. That’s not my fault it’s yours. Anyway this has been done to death and now you’re reinforcing the fact that you fail to comprehend anything that requires initiative or isn’t categorically stated in black and white on another thread so that’s game set and match to me. Nice one

You made a summary which proved you don’t understand the subject matter.

You yet again fail to explain how a global flood is not a genocide. If it is so simple it would take seconds of your time to explain.

1) A god who knows the future

2) God ****s up creation

3) God gets angry that he ****ed up creation so decides the only way he can start again is to commit a genocide drowning the global population so that a small group of people can commit incest and repopulate the planet

4) The new human population ****s up so god decides to send Jesus to be sacrificed to god to act as a loophole for a set of rules god created because he loves blood sacrifices

What about that is an inaccurate summary?

You yet again fail to explain how a global flood is not a genocide. If it is so simple it would take seconds of your time to explain.

1) A god who knows the future

2) God ****s up creation

3) God gets angry that he ****ed up creation so decides the only way he can start again is to commit a genocide drowning the global population so that a small group of people can commit incest and repopulate the planet

4) The new human population ****s up so god decides to send Jesus to be sacrificed to god to act as a loophole for a set of rules god created because he loves blood sacrifices

What about that is an inaccurate summary?

Didn’t bother quoting the rest of my post then? Not like you to pick lines out of statement that distort the overall message, you did it loads earlier on this thread. Another example of you just not getting it. Anyway, looks like I’ve won this thread along with the other one, you battled gamely but now you’ve lost 2 in the space of an hour.:D

The second point should read...

2) God ****s up creation by creating Adam & Eve and then giving them an unfair test that he knew before they took it that they would fail, so unfairly decides to punish them and humankind for

All over the place mate

Game set and match

Didn’t bother quoting the rest of my post then?

The rest of the post did (yet again) not provide an answer as to why a global flood was not a genocide. Babies died in that flood, those babies were not guilty of anything.

Not like you to pick lines out of statement that distort the overall message, you did it loads earlier on this thread.

Yet again, more nonsense. Many Christians claim the god of the Bible is 100% kind and loving. All it needs to disprove that is 1 line in the Bible of him being evil and it is not 100%.

All over the place mate

Game set and match

Nonsense

1) Christians claim god is all knowing

2) All knowing means he knows the future

3) He created Adam & Eve in such a way that he knew before he tested them that they would 100% fail his test

4) As he knew they would fail before they took the test that they would fail then that is not a fair test as there was no way they could pass

5) He then punished Adam & Eve for failing his impossible test

6) That is evil and unjust

Explain why that summary is not correct? I doubt you will because I've asked you before, surprise me... and actually answer a question!

The rest of the post did (yet again) not provide an answer as to why a global flood was not a genocide. Babies died in that flood, those babies were not guilty of anything.

Yet again, more nonsense. Many Christians claim the god of the Bible is 100% kind and loving. All it needs to disprove that is 1 line in the Bible of him being evil and it is not 100%.

It doesn’t matter how upset you get, you’ve repeatedly proven you don’t understand the subject matter and this has been proven by many not just me. The more you go on the more embarrassing it is for you. Just dust yourself off and try again in another thread, maybe one on computer games or algorithms to give yourself more of a chance.

It doesn’t matter how upset you get, you’ve repeatedly proven you don’t understand the subject matter and this has been proven by many not just me. The more you go on the more embarrassing it is for you.

You refusing to answer questions is the issue. You claim someone doesn't understand, yet you are incapable of explaining why my summary is wrong. Why are you incapable?

You refusing to answer questions is the issue. You claim someone doesn't understand, yet you are incapable of explaining why my summary is wrong. Why are you incapable?

You haven’t answered my question on the other thread about if you’ve had a shower since the government only told you to wash your hands but I’m not crying about it.

This thread is 28 pages long you’ve been told many times by many people. It’s not our thought you can’t grasp it, despite your masters degree.

Nonsense (again)

No-one in this thread has answered either the a) Noah flood genocide question or the b) Adam & Eve unfair test question.

The fact that you are unable to recognise that proves me right.

km7m6.jpg

I get you are incapable of forming coherent rebuttal that addresses the question.

I smell bull****... must be another Turkish post incoming...

giphy.gif

MLGs face when asked to make a decision when it’s not been spelled out for him.

eR2PmKCLicVP6Sks6

I know I shouldn't really say things like this but I love the idea that you two are the same bloke, having some sort of psychotic episode.

More nonsense. You don’t have any evidence that I am Turkish

No-one in this thread has answered either the a) Noah flood genocide question or the b) Adam & Eve unfair test question.

I suspect that's because nobody a) is interested or b) can be arsed to get into another 28 rounds of repetitive tedium with you.

Your constant invitations to re-open a debate that only you wanted were pathetic. Let it go mate.

MLGs face when asked to make a decision when it’s not been spelled out for him.

By avoiding and not answering his questions you are not exactly covering yourself in glory.

They been answered by me and others several times. Unfortunately MLG doesn't like the answer so he either ignores it or repeats himself so we just go round and round in circles. As pointed out, MLG is the sort of person that needs things spelling out to him in finite detail. That's not my fault or the big man upstairs.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Blasphemy and Duck Rape