Prince William

Guided Missile

So, a very strange news item about Prince William testing positive for covid 19. He didn't tell anyone because he didn't want anyone to worry? Well, I've heard from two sources that he's been a naughty husband, if you know what I mean. Track and trace would have exposed with whom he's alleged to be naughty with, wouldn't it?

I wonder when the story will break? 

2 hours ago, Guided Missile said:

So, a very strange news item about Prince William testing positive for covid 19. He didn't tell anyone because he didn't want anyone to worry? Well, I've heard from two sources that he's been a naughty husband, if you know what I mean. Track and trace would have exposed with whom he's alleged to be naughty with, wouldn't it?

He leaves the lids off things?

48 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

So then it's a private matter, unless she decides otherwise.

Given how much large swathes of this country are interest in the Royal Family, I think you will find that a lot of people care. There have been rumours of William’s extra curricula activities for ages. The interest in his parents affairs were also huge. If there is one thing we Brits love more than a Royal story it’s a Royal shagging story!

1 minute ago, sadoldgit said:

Given how much large swathes of this country are interest in the Royal Family, I think you will find that a lot of people care. There have been rumours of William’s extra curricula activities for ages. The interest in his parents affairs were also huge. If there is one thing we Brits love more than a Royal story it’s a Royal shagging story!

So is he just carrying out his 'public duty' ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

So is he just carrying out his 'public duty' ?

Exactly, he’s a royal prince ffs. I’d be more disappointed if he wasn’t shagging about. Same for Hazza. Big Phil the Greek and Charlie schooled ‘em well. Di was often at it it too, bless her.

8 hours ago, Guided Missile said:

Still waiting for Deutsch Bank to collapse first. 

• Like 1