Romain Perraud - Official: Loan to Nice

TWar

14 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Shame he obviously doesn't fancy the championship or the wages are an issue but I personally think he's a step up from manning in quality, we've sold well over a 100 million of players now.... There's some solid players but Yet to be genuinely excited by anyone we've bought in so far 

Fraser came on and immediately turned the game. I thought that was pretty decent.

33 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Fraser came on and immediately turned the game. I thought that was pretty decent.

Yes he definitely looked decent but we lack exciting players that get people off their feet, i guess edozie is the closest to that now, guess to be expected that we don't have many in the championship, slow and steady and all that 

11 hours ago, woodsaint1 said:

Hes really not. Perraud had 4 goals and 2 assists across nearly 30 PL/FA Cup starts last season. Think he was our 5th/6th top scorer. Manning is doing well, but its a much easier level

Manning has 4 assists already. I don't think I've ever seen Perraud actually beat the first man with a cross. He's also pretty slow.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, southamptonfc said:

2 assists yes but missed many more opportunities to put Edozie in. Gave away Norwich's last goal the week before. Manning is slow and steady. Fine if you like that sort of thing.

Missed loads of chances to put Edozie in now you are making that up to suit your anti Manning agenda.

I do like a full back that creates 2 goals yes that’s my sort of thing

31 minutes ago, Give it to Ron said:

Missed loads of chances to put Edozie in now you are making that up to suit your anti Manning agenda.

I do like a full back that creates 2 goals yes that’s my sort of thing

Nah, that comes from my experience of playing league football at a decent level for nearly 20 years.

lol "agenda". Sounds like your agenda is to defend him regardless of the critisism. It's very easy to make personal attacks huh? Shows you haven't got anything else to say.

I’m not sure about Manning yet. He’s tidy, finds some nice pockets of space & recycles the ball (inside mainly). But I prefer RP type of full back, little bit aggressive & looking to over lap. I liked RP, he’s a bit limited, but he seem to have  a decent attitude in last seasons shit show. Good luck to the lad…

I hope he comes back next season and that this isn’t a goodbye, the championship could’ve been great for him. He’s a decent player who gave 100% (one of the few last season), though he did get torn a new arsehole against teams like Arsenal in the 3-3 so can be a bit of a liability when coming up against good attackers. Definitely better than Manning. 

• Like 1